US$284
Hotels.com
US$210
US$178
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Hilton Florence Metropole(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$514
US$359
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Golden Tower Hotel & Spa(Florence)
US$462
US$96
Priceline
  • Pool
1,672 results
All reviewsarno riverponte vecchiogreat locationa river view roomroof gardenlovely hotelbreakfast buffetwithin walking distancereception staffuffizi gallerylovely roomroom was largepastriesexploring florencewould highly recommend this hotelcold meatswould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely clean and good decor. Good location. Friendly staff. Breakfast adequate. Would recommend for city break. Decor of bedrooms classic. Has roof garden but no pool. Bar staff knowledgeable about wine and reasonably priced

Room Tip: Room looking out to front of building has plenty of sun
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Niclor08, Direttore at Hotel Berchielli, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guests,
we are pleased to read that you appreciated every aspect of our Hotel Berchielli.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our family greatly enjoyed our stay in this lovely classic hotel. Excellent central location with an easy walk to everything, plus exceptional service from professional staff. Everyone from bellhops to bartenders were friendly and helpful. Front desk staff were knowledgeable and helpful as well. Would definitely recommend this hotel if you're traveling to Florence!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guests,
thank you for posting you comment and for recommending our Hotel!

It is nice to read that you had a thoroughly enjoyable stay and that all our staff offered a good service.

We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a delightful hotel, easy to reach from airport by car, and right in the heart of all that is beautiful to walk about in Florence. Breakfast was included and it was sumptuous. Really works when you've a morning walking tour, which I highly recommend. This is my 2nd visit to florence and once again I fell in love. My hotel Berchielli said door face on of the oldest and prettiest of churches in Florence, (Though they are so beautiful). We saw three lovely weddings in the courtyard, elegant Florentines! This small church has an extraordinary Della Robia altar and a magnificent Vasari painting. the hotel has a small bar and a roof top bar as well, though I do not think there is a long view, just the gorgeous rooflines and wall colours of this amazing city. The window in the rooms actually open onto lovely views or great little alleys where horse and buggy go by. Great price too! I heartily recommend. Excellent staff and waiters too!

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Guests,
thank you for posting you comment.

We are pleased you fully enjoyed your stay in our Hotel Berchielli and had the time to visit the SS Apostoli Church in front of our Piazza del Limbo entrance as you can admire some masterpieces.

We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is lovely, truly lovely. The longer you stay, the more you notice and appreciate the details. Someone has put a great deal of time and attention into decorating and maintaining this establishment, and it shows. Conveniently located close to Ponte Vecchio, it still manages to be tucked away from the bustle of the crowds. The rooms are clean, a comfortable size, and decorated tastefully. My room had comfortable beds, a darling little terrace overlooking the city, and they even cleverly managed to fit a bathtub into the bathroom! Service is prompt, efficient, and cheerful. Staff members are hospitable and friendly -- from the man who carried our bags to the maid who serviced our room.

Breakfast is a delicious spread of food that is truly remarkable in its variety. There are so many choices! If you cannot find something you like here, I don't know if anything would please you. This is not just the obligatory "free hotel breakfast" -- it is an event, and a charming one, at that. You are attended by waiters dressed smartly. They carry themselves with dignity and have clearly been trained to serve with old school charm. The cappuccinos they serve are one of my favorite parts of the day, and I confess I start looking forward to them the night before. One morning, my name was written on my cappuccino, and the next I had a picture of a puppy floating atop the foam. A small thing? Perhaps, but a perfect example of the many, many details throughout our stay that accumulate to make a truly special experience.

I have seen people recommend that you only use the elevator, as the hotel is a bit of a maze, but I say take the stairs and dare to get lost a little, in order to fully appreciate the decorations around every turn.

Finally, I am a country girl experiencing a busy city, and I was feeling a little overwhelmed. I took my travel information to the front desk, where Massimo was so kind to help me understand how the train system worked, and without making me feel foolish for not knowing. After having dealt with some other less friendly Florentines, his warm smile was a welcome bright spot.

I am reluctantly checking out tomorrow, but if I ever return to Florence, I would stay here again without hesitation.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful and detailed comment.
The Company takes a lot of attention to details and maintenance therefore we are really pleased you noticed it.

We realize that our cappuccinos tend to be quite popular for both the quality and the chocolate writing on top that make them a bit “special”.

We will pass your most appreciated compliments to Massimo at the front desk.

We hope your will be able to visit Florence in the near future and look forward to welcome you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After an excellent stay in a villa overlooking Duomo for 4 days prior to our stay here I expected a letdown. I was wrong. Even though it was only one night we were treated like we were special and almost like family. Rooms were spacious (ours had a outside porch) and very comfortable. Staff was thorough and took care of details even though they were very busy (fashion week). A special shout out and compliment to Giovanni the very skilled bartender. Your stay will not be complete unless you visit during his shift. Trust me have a conversation with him. And by the way his martinis are excellent!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Niclor08, Direttore at Hotel Berchielli, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. David W,
Wwe are very pleased you had such a wonderful stay in our hotel as it is not easy to compete with a Villa overlooking the Duomo.

We will pass your compliments to the staff with a special mention to Giovanni.