Hotel David
  • Restaurant
Hotel River(Florence)
Hotel Home Florence(Florence)
  • Breakfast included
B&B Hotel Firenze City Center(Florence)
Hotel Cavaliere(Florence)
  • Room Service
3,434 results
All reviewshappy hourfree mini barfree phoneminute phone callminute walkponte vecchioother guestsevery eveningwalk along the riverbus stoprecommend hotelbottle of champagnewonderful hotelhome away from homefavorite hotelour honeymoonloved this hotel
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We stayed two nights at Hotel David on our recent trip to Florence and we had a great time. The staff, breakfast, service, and happy hour are great! We will definitely recommend Hotel David to our family and friends who visit Florence. Hotel David is No. 1 on Tripadvisor for a reason!

HDavid, Owner at Hotel David, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you coming to stay with us I'm happy you had good time here and I hope to see you again in Firenze and at the David of course!

Reviewed 1 December 2013

We stayed 4 nights in Florence at the Hotel David. Amazing service, great breakfast and well appointed rooms. The staff was incredibly helpful and available at all times. Since Florence is small and a very walkable city, the away from downtown location was a plus and proved to be a real benefit as we were able to view the annual city marathon by the river. A great experience.

Dear Guest,
I thank you for coming to stay with us I'm very happy you enjoyed our location and you appreciated the benefit of being our of the crowd of downtown area and the we thank you for your nice words about the staff and the service and we assure you we will always to our best to keep these high standards....

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Hotel David was such a great place to stay. The rooms are very large and comfortable. They offer free wifi and breakfast. I almost forgot their happy hour. Every evening they offer wine and other beverages along with little snacks. We enjoyed that time very much and made sure we were back in time to go. They also have a great lounge where you can just relax. The staff was very helpful. The bathrooms have been recently renovated. It is not in the heart of the city so you do have a 15-20 minute walk across the bridge to all the attractions. You can also take a 10 minute bus ride. I would definitely return to Hotel David next time I am in Florence!

Room Tip: Each room is unique so you can call ahead and book one that suits your needs.
1  Thank Enma B

Dear Guest,

I thank you for coming to stay with us I'm happy you took advantage of our services and you had good time with us and I'm sure you will be back some day and we will be here ready for you!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Our family of 5 stayed at Hotel David for two nights in August. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was very comfortable, clean, and roomy. The lobby/lounge area was a welcoming place for us to play chess, use the computer, and relax. The breakfast was enjoyable on the patio, as was the happy hour. Laundry facilities were useful as this was the middle of our trip to Italy. It was a short walk to the city and attractions, but the walk was enjoyable. My next visit to Florence will definitely include a stay at Hotel David.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Kelly M

Dear Guest,

I thank you for coming to stay with us with your family, as I'm happy to read that you liked our way of welcoming our Guests and I'm sure you will be back!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

The Hotel David is a fine hotel with well appointed rooms. The service is excellent; the people attentive. A very nice feature is the opportunities they create to bring together guests. We had a number of occasions for talking with fellow travelers about their adventures.

The hotel is a solid 15 minute walk from the main sites in town. We didn't mind, especially given the fine weather during the two days we were there, but it would require transport for those not so inclined to walk or during foul weather.

Room Tip: We had a nice balcony on room 12
1  Thank MPLCORD

Dear Guest,

I'm very happy you had good time and I thank you for the suggestion you gave to other travelers that our location is not downtown and you have to be ready for a good 20 minutes to arrive at Ponte Vecchio bridge or 3 minutes with public transportation.