Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$150
Hotels.comUS$150
eDreamsUS$150
Orbitz.comUS$150
TravelocityUS$150
CheapTicketsUS$150
4,018 results
All reviews happy hour free mini bar minute phone call minute walk ponte vecchio other guests every evening walk along the river free wifi bus stop wonderful hotel home away from home our honeymoon visiting florence our room was spacious around the corner an easy walk
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I’ll start off by saying I’m very critical of hotels. I travel so frequently for work that when I’m not home, I expect a certain level of quality and service from a hotel. While in Florence I deviated from the top American chains where I hold Platinum and Diamond status (that affords me a certain level of included benefits). Hotel David is highly rated and recommended for a reason. Even without status, everyone is treated to extra perks and a high level of service and quality. From upgraded bath amenities, a warm smile at check-in, complementary happy hour where you can mingle with other travelers, to luxury rooms - they’ve nailed it! This place is top-notch. In fact, I’ve decided to stay and extra day in Florence. Comparable hotels are charging way more than their daily standard rates. They’re more than competitive in the market. When I return home I’m going to recommend my itinerary and Hotel David will be in bold as a must! Thanks for the memorable experience and going above and beyond for your guests! :-)

Trip type: Travelled solo
16  Thank MemoriesNotStuff
HotelDavid F, Proprietario at Hotel David, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear Guest,
You make me cry! Every time someone had the courage to open his heart and tell his feeling my emotional part comes out!
I thank you for your words of appreciation and anytime you decide come over again we will be here.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel David is a wonderful hotel that offers a unique experience. The rooms are lovely. Very well presented and spotlessly clean. We booked two rooms and were upgraded to a terrace room for one of the rooms with a separate double room right next door for our daughter just as we had requested. The happy hour is fantastic and provides a great opportunity to meet and chat with other guests while enjoying some local wines and yummy nibbles. The staff are all lovely. The location is great with bus stops right outside. Definitely would stay again.

Dear Guest,
We all remember you and we are happy to see that your had good time and you appreciate our effort to make yourself feel welcome!

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Would like to compliment the management and staff operating this excellent hotel. The rooms are large, bathrooms well presented and for three persons we were provided with an adjoining room with a half bathroom. As others have said, the free mini bar, free happy hour, complimentary breakfast and easy off street parking are all very welcome. Access to the city by the 23 bus takes about 5 minutes - Euro6 per day for a family ticket. Top Japanese restaurant just across the road but walking access to other restaurants is limited. Above all the helpful and friendly staff make staying at the David Hotel most enjoyable One of the better small hotels I have stayed in in Europe.

2  Thank tanrhu
HotelDavid F, Proprietario at Hotel David, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Guest,
I thank you for choosing Hotel David for your stay in Florence! I'm very happy you had good time with us and you appreciate our best effort to make the David special.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

This is such an amazing place. Besides being in a great spot for walking to all of the sights, the service is amazing. The staff is absolutely the best! The balcony room, which I have stayed in twice is so beautiful! The picture is the view from it. The breakfast is all homemade from scratch and the happy house the best! Don't hesitate to stay here. You'll be back a second time like me!

1  Thank bballwey
HotelDavid F, Proprietario at Hotel David, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Guest,
I'm very honored to have guests like you who like the David for what it is :-)

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel David is welcoming with good breakfasts and fabulous aperitifs each evening. The rooms have balconies that have views towards the river and would be fabulous on a warm night. It is a little far from the city centre hence a slightly lower star rating . If this was in the city centre it would be five stars. However it would also be considerably more expensive and is currently value for money. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelDavid F, Proprietario at Hotel David, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Guest,
I thank you for coming to stay here at the David and I glad you had good time. I apologize if the currency exchange is not so good like the passed seasons but we always do our best to apply one clear all inclusive price :-)