All reviewsgreat locationstay there againbreakfast is servedbreakfast roomcentral locationloved this hotelwalking distancetop flooruffizi gallerystar hotelrecommend this hotelroom was clean and comfortablerooftop terracearound the cornerstayed here for nightsmodern hotelcroissants
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Our stay at Hotel della Signoria was just average. I probably would not stay here again. For the most part the hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The location was great. The room was pretty dingy, although the bathrooms had been redone. We had a corner room with a balcony which helped. Unfortunately the hotel did not clean our room very well. We stayed for 3 nights and there was a broken snap on the carpet when we checked in and it was still there when we left; I don't think our room was vacuumed after the last guest left or after we checked in. Also there were some hairs in the tub when we arrived and the shower and tub was not wiped down after we checked in. We also had a horrible time with the WiFi. I We were dropped constantly and I had to the front desk numerous times to get new login info.

Room Tip: Try to get a corner room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2012

i went to florence last year with my family and spent two nigths there. the hotel is not very big, but it is a nice one and very cleaned and this is important to me. the rooms were large, clean and quiet and also the bathrooms were large, clean and well equipped. the staff was so kind and helpful. the breakfast was also good. the hotel i a 3 stars one, but i must admit it looks like a 4 stars one, because
there is also an excurtion desk which is difficult to find in a hotel like this. it is also a great location, because it is in the heart of Florence, very very near to Signoria Square and the Uffizi museum and other museums. if i go back to Florence i'll go surely to this hotel!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Recommended to us by the university staff my son was attending. Location was superb. Rooms were very well kept and bathrooms obviously recently redone. The staff was so helpful. We stayed originally four nights, left and returned one week later for one night prior to our departure from Italy. My son had been studying in Florence for four months and had an enormous and heavy suitcase that we really did not want to take on our one week tour south. The staff said it was no problem to keep the suitcase (they actually kept two) until we returned. It meant so much to us and if I ever return to Florence I would definitely stay there again. In fact, I told the young lady from my son's school who recommended it that it was wonderful. I will recommend it to any of my friends or family that go to Florence. Thank you to all the staff at Hotel della Signoria, you are wonderful!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2012

This hotel is located in perfect location to start your touring of Florence. The desk clerk was very pleasant and extremely helpful with requests / directions during our stay. The room was adequate, but the bathroom was very tight and could have been in a little better condition. Breakfast was ok, pretty much pastries and coffee, tasty nonetheless. Just comfort in a great location.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2012

th ehotel location is very good it is in the center of old Florence near square, famous Florence bridge
room is very small.breakfast no hot food but cold breakfast was good
the most thing i like it in the hotel the location

Room Tip: higher floors better
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends