“Wonderful location and service”
Review of Hotel Privilege

Hotel Privilege
Ranked #145 of 410 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The staff was friendly and helpful- everyone went out of their way to make our stay memorable. The location was within walking distance to many of the most popular attractions. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank MaryAnn O
Emanuele T, Proprietario at Hotel Privilege, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you very much for your nice words of appreciation and also for choosing our hotel and I see that you fully enjoyed our Hospitality .

Our position is just one of our " specials " which are so appreciated by our Clients .

I'm sure you will be back in the future and no doubt we will give you the warmest Welcome to our Property !

Reviewed 25 October 2013

The staff of this hotel went out of their way to make our stay in Florence memorable. The location of the hotel is excellent - an easy walk to the center of the city and all of the major museums and churches. Our room was spacious and very comfortable. The staff called cabs, made recommendations for dining, places to see, etc. We stayed for dinner on our first night there and had a "homemade" lasagna - good drinks and a charming young man who catered to our needs. I would recommend this hotel to anyone planning on visiting this wonderful city.

Room Tip: We had a room on the first floor and they assisted us with baggage, etc. The room was set up for th...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Emanuele T, Proprietario at Hotel Privilege, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your words of appreciation and your positive opinion about our Hotel.
We are really happy you fully enjoyed our services and to read that you had a pleasant stay here in Florence and particularly at our Hotel Privilège.
We would be very happy to have the pleasure of welcoming you again to our Property and certainly we will try again to surprise you and cuddle with new attentions and specialtes of the House .

Reviewed 30 September 2013

The Privilege hotel has a strategic location, in a quite, but central part of Florence. The breakfast was good, fruits and vegetables as well were served. I was impressed by very friendly and helpful staff of the hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

Dear Client,

thank you for the time dedicated to your comment on our Hotel Privilège.

We devote a lot of time to suit the needs of our Clients and are particularly honoured of your judgment on how we carry out and menage our job .

We do really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again at our Property in Florence.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

This was a wonderful hotel to stay at. The owners were very helpful and went out of their way to make sure our stay was wonderful. The breakfast was great. They provided excellent restaurant recommendations. On our final day, they allowed opened breakfast early for us so that we could have breakfast before leaving for the airport.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Emanuele T, Proprietario at Hotel Privilege, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for the great review about our hotel. In fact we always try to meet every need of the customer and to be useful at all times. We are very proud of your opinion on our Hotel Privilège in Florence.
We really hope to welcome you again to our charming and relaxing small hotel.

Kindest regards.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

My two grown children and I stayed at Hotel Privilege in May 2012. My daughter was ill for a few days and the manager was so kind and thoughtful. She told me how to get to a local restaurant that didn't normally provide take out service but told me to advise the restauranteur that she sent me. The restaurant prepared wonderful meals that I could take back. The breakfast was a delicious start to the days of sightseeing. The manager also assisted us with getting around to various sites and to the pharmacy for medicine. The hotel is in a wonderful location within walking distance of various sites. If I am lucky enough to return to Italy, I will definitely choose to stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank WeSawIt2013

Dear Guest,

We are really happy you enjoyed our services and to read that you had a pleasant stay here in Florence and particularly at our Hotel Privilège.
We always try to be as careful and useful to the various needs and requirements of our customers and when we receive positive feedback we are very honored and pleased.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again to our Property .

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Staying in for a week, Barbara was a sweetheart, we felt most welcome, and every request was fulfilled, from slippers to ironing board.
Location is the biggest asset, as the hotel is situated on the Arno river bank, a short walk from Ponte Vecchio and despite the fact it's on quite a busy road, we didn't hear any noise.
Price is more than fair compared to other hotels.
Rooms are spacious and clean.
Breakfast was fulfilling.
My only observations would be: bathroom window on 101 doesn't open, carpet would need some cleaning because if you walk barefoot u can get black feet and at breakfast I would've enjoyed fresh pastry and mix of hams. Capuccino was excellent.
It's a 9 out of 10.
I will come back for sure:)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I was extremely pleased with my stay at hotel privilege. The rooms were nicely sized, cleaned daily, and very comfortable. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. When I lost my credit card, the woman at the front desk let me call from her line and directed me to the correct number to call. She provided recommendations and gave directions. I highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again if I return to Florence.

• Stayed: July 2013