All reviews arno river santa croce yogurt bit dated within walking distance this family run hotel stay there again three star very pleasant stay comfortable beds three nights loved this hotel excellent location train station each morning emanuele hosts
Reviewed 21 October 2009

Situated in a lovely old building on the Arno with beautiful views along the river, Hotel Privilege is only a coupe of blocks away fom Santa Croce and the Ufitzi. We were warmly welcomed and given an up grade to a larger room which was very comfortable and looked onto a private central terrace garden. Staff spoke fluent English and were extremely helpful with information and trouble shooting, also providing ice and wine glasses for drinks. There were lots of restaurants and cafes within a short walk and we enjoyed walking through the beautiful streets to choose one each evening. All the attractions of Florence are within easy walking distance. We were very happy with our choice and will stay there again.

1  Thank Firenze-phile
Reviewed 7 October 2009

We stayed for three nights in Mid Setember. The location was convenient, safe and nicely placed on the river.
Staff very professional and helpful for anything and everything.
Breakfast was nicely prepared and presented, the food quality was very good.
Our room was exceptionally clean and opened on to a small courtyard that was peaceful.

1  Thank llongrider1
Reviewed 28 September 2009

I stayed at Hotel Privilege Sept 3-7, 2009 as part of a 3 week trip to Italy, and I can't say enough great things about this hotel! First off, the staff couldn't have been more helpful - from providing me with train schedules to helping me locate a laundromat near the hotel to coming up at night to help connect my internet. They were absolutely wonderful! They even put up with my very mediocre Italian and always responded to me in Italian so that I could practice. Second, the location really couldn't be any better. This hotel is situated on the river right next to Santa Croce and couldn't have been more ideal for exploring the city and coming back at night. Lastly, the room itself was perfect for me as a single traveler (with a double bed too!) and was larger than I had expected. The bathroom was a good size and very clean as well. I couldn't have asked for more for the very reasonable price that I paid. Oh, and the breakfast is really nice too - lots to choose from! So all in all, I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone wishing to spend a few nights in the beautiful city of Florence. Thanks again Barbara and Emanuele for everything! I hope to return again soon

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ItalyLover11
Reviewed 24 September 2009

Enjoyed our 3 night stay tremendously. Great location for walking, clean and spacious room, convenient parking arrangement, ample breakfast buffet, reasonable price. But best of all was the staff -- most helpful and pleasant, with a sense of humor as a bonus. Their recommendations were right on. Only negative was inconvenient internet access.

Date of stay: September 2009
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2009

I have been 7 times in Firenze and i have been to many hotels but Hotel Privilege was the best,with a very nice wiev and it is only 5 minutes walk to center.Also the breakfast is perfect.The rooms are clean,the price is really good for this quality,because before my stay i have been to 10 hotels in Firenze i checked the prices so the cheaper ones was really bad,the nicer ones were really expensive.But the most important is you feel confortable,like in your home because the owners are very friendly and gentle.