“Food”

Price range: US$12 - US$34
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Really liked the Tratorria San Lorenzo. Friendly wait staff and delicious food. Also enjoyed Mimo's across from Hotel. Best roast chicken!

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Made a quick stop here for lunch. Very good pizza. The service was very good! Enjoyed some white wine which tasted great.

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I wanted to go somewhere close to our hotel as it was 8:30pm and we couldn't be bothered venturing out. I had read good reviews so thought we would stop in. I got a pizza (which my boyfriend helped me way as it was quite big) and my boyfriend got the pene with the vodka sauce (sounds odd) but both dishes were amazing, especially the pene!! We finished off with a Nutella calzone (big enough for 2) and that was amazing as well. Lots of Nutella which is what we like!!. All of this plus a cognac and water for 35 euro. A sweet little place with great service! We will be returning tomorrow night as it was so good!!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This little restaurante doesn't look very big on the outside, but has a nice little dining area in back, cozy with nice tables and chairs. The food sets it apart. Everything we had was delicious, well-prepared and beautiful. All of the vegetables tasted just-picked and the risotto is to die for. They have a daily menu of specials and an extensive pizza menu. The service is very good and the prices very reasonable.

1  Thank Cruisinjl
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Don't be put off by the less than impressive front of this pizzeria - we walked past it two nightts running and only went in one night as were too tired to find anything else - found an amazing pizerria instead with excelent ambience, simple yet exciting menu and the best pizzas we have had in a very long time....

Inexpensive, fresh ingredients, quick and excellent service. Just what one needs after a long day treading the cobbled streets of an amazing city.....

Would definitely recommend this place to anyone in the area to eat in or take away.....

Enjoy !