“The best ice cream i have ever had”
Review of Gelateria dei Neri

Gelateria dei Neri
Ranked #5 of 214 Dessert in Florence
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Uffizi
Leicester, United Kingdom
“The best ice cream i have ever had”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The variety of flavours available is fantastic. During my stay in florence we ate here 3 times and each time the ice cream was magnificent. I am going back to florence next week and can't wait to get my hands back on some Dei Neri gelato!

• Visited April 2014

• Serbian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
“Delicious Gelato in Florence - 5 stars!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Try the Ricotta & Fig Gelato. This was a recommendation from a friend and we were not disappointed. Delicious, fresh, and available in any size you could want. Awesome; we will be back.

• Visited June 2014
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Fighting it out for best”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I took my recent trip to Italy as a sort of expedition to find the best ice cream in the country. Gelateria dei Neri is fighting it out with one in San Gimignano as the best in the lot (believe me, I sampled quite a few!). I actually had 2 ice creams there, they were that good.They have some very unique flavours, including a couple of soya ones, for those of you who are vegans. My favourites were the gorgonzola and walnut (honestly, much better than it sounds) and the salted butter caramel, which tasted like a really intense, concentrated dulce de leche. Gorgeous!

• Visited May 2014
“So good!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

During our stay at Florence for 4 days, we came to this gelato place everyday! And they have lots of flavour to choose as well. All is so good!

Visited May 2014
Rishon Lezion, Israel
“ Best ice cream in Florence”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

great variety of flavors. try the tasty cold caks like Tiramisu and chocolate mousse. welcoming staff