“Amazing retreat away from walking around”

Silathai Thai Massage Center
Ranked #3 of 31 Spas & Wellness in Florence
Van Buren, Arkansas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing retreat away from walking around”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I've never had a massage so I can't really say much as far as the differences between a Thai massage vs a regular, but in a word...Amazing.

Coming from a place where driving is the norm, you'll get pretty exhausted from walking around all over Italy. I loved the exercise but my muscles weren't. Going here was a decision I didn't regret.

The layout of the lobby is super nice and the entire place is a quiet getaway compared to the rest of Florence. Each room is dimmed and super relaxing. I thought the price was steep at first but at the end of the experience I felt like I completely got my moneys worth.

My wife and I did the 90 minute session and honestly It was revitalizing. I almost just tranced out of the entire thing it was so relaxing. I'm not sure what kind of high class lifestyle I would live if I were filthy rich, but i can guarantee it would include a lot of Thai massages.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank austinkelly

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
“relaxing 90 min”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

definitely a treat after a weeks worth of italy walking. highly recommend a visit. perhaps the 90 min was overkill but thai massage was very nice experience.

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Foot Reflexology = Renewed”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I came here based on the reviews and it did not disappoint. These little ladies pack a lot of power! I was amazed at her strength and pressure used on my feet. There were a few times throughout the massage that was slightly painful, but in a good way. I can feel the tension leaving my feet and knew that if I just sit through this, the outcome would be rewarding and it definitely was.

The spa is dimmed and relaxing. Everyone was super friendly. The masseuse is extremely professional and skilled. Their treatment rooms are in a loft-like setting, so I can hear others, but that did not bother me as I was well distracted by my masseuse.

Planning on returning before I leave to get their traditional Thai massage and I am SO looking forward to it.

Visited October 2013
Florence, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful experience”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Great Thai massage and absolutely beautiful spa/salon. A nice relaxing escape from the heat and bustle of Florence in August. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and definitely recharged me for the rest of my traveling.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank misspeddle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Like magic for your feet”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Saw the reviews for foot reflexology massage, was not disappointed. We have been walking for many hours a day for several weeks all over Europe, and our feet hurt badly. After going to Silathai our feet felt great - with lasting results! Like. Reset button for your feet! Very nice place, very clean and relaxing. At ?50 for an hour, we felt it was well worth it! Along with the feet and lower legs we got neck, head and face massages. And our backs cracked!