“Best pizza”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Duomo
“Best pizza”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

My partner and I stumbled across this little gem in back street near the Duomo. The pizza and salads are so fresh and tasty and the staff are incredibly friendly. The food is also really cheap, especially when you consider the location. We dined here twice, once take-away and once we ate in. This place gets really busy so you may have to wait a few minutes for a table.

• Visited July 2013

• Hungarian first
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great find in Florence”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Great little pizza, calzone, panini restaurant on a quiet street near the Duomo. One of the best salad offerings and pizza, calzones were outstanding. We visit Florence on a regular basis and this will be on our "go to" list. The prices are extremely reasonable.....a mixed salad 5.50 Euros and pizzas at 7 Euros. Pizza , calzone and salads large enough to share. Waiter, Sanzio, is great and efficient.

• Visited April 2013
Round Rock, Texas, United States
“Amazing Pizza in a Quiet Setting”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Went here for dinner with my wife --- Via S. Elisabetta was under some pretty heavy construction at the time, but worth wading through it!

Waiter recommended the house special (Salami, Eggplant, Zucchini) and even added artichoke at my request. They had a good selection of beer on tap as well, and what goes better with Pizza than Beer?

The pizza was really good --- thin flaky crust with a nice dusting of flour and seasoning, and the vegetables were very fresh; I never thought I'd LOVE zucchini on my pizza, but I DID!

Service was friendly and noninvasive and we could have stayed at our table for 2 hours if we wanted to.

• Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUM!!!!”
Reviewed 18 October 2012 via mobile

What a great place! The server was lovely, and translated the salad menu for me in English! Very casual seating area, but great atmosphere! Finally a place where the staff were warm & friendly!
Decided to have a tuna salad after eating way too much pizza/pasta lately. Exactly what I needed-fresh, tasty and oh so cheap! They also give you a few pieces of pizza bread if you need to be filled up. My fiancé had the capricosa pizza which was super fresh, and great to see the kitchen at work with the wood fired pizza oven, and the dough being prepared for the pizza! There was quite a lot of topping too-one we got in Rome had 2 olives, and about only a quarter was covered in ham & cheese... And was triple the price!
HIGHLY recommend-very satisfied indeed, and guaranteed to be back there for more for sure!!!
You won't be disappointed! I've had my doubts about TripAdvisor recommendations lately... But very happy with tonight's meal!

Calgary
“Amazing”
Reviewed 8 October 2012 via mobile

I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I stopped in for lunch here. Everywhere else in Florence, I have found 1 piece of cheese pizza for 4€... Here I was surprised when they gave me a freshly made entire pizza! I ate the whole thing for lunch and I plan to go back (for dinner to go next time!) I can't recommend this place enough. Super cheap and super delicious!