“Great tour to Venice”
Review of FlorenceForFun

FlorenceForFun
Ranked #120 of 344 Tours in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: FlorenceForFun is a registered travel agency that specializes in organizing day trips throughout Italy, and weekend break trips around Europe. We work with international students and tourists, helping them experience the most out of their time in Florence. Our travel itineraries are designed to meet your needs, with low prices, the most popular destinations, door-to-door transport, and fun, knowledgeable tour leaders.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
5 attraction reviews
“Great tour to Venice”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Tour guide was very knowledgeable and explained every little detail throughout the tour. Had good food, and got to learn about every day life in Venice. Definitely a highlight on my visit to Italy.

Visited April 2013

Florence, Italy
“Why not go with Florence For Fun”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I am currently at the end of my studies in Florence and have done so much traveling around Europe all thanks to Florence For Fun! They offer so many organized trips and activities at reasonable prices that the best way to travel is through them. They have weekend trips, day trips, cooking classes, and even discounted Florentina soccer tickets. If you choose not to travel through them their staff is more than helpful in assisting you with your own separate travels. FFF has helped create soooo many amazing unforgettable memories for me and my friends that I HIGHLY suggest for any and everyone to go through them. Thanks FLORENCE FOR FUN!

Visited February 2013
Holyoke, Colorado
“Travel Italy and More”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Studying abroad in Italy has been one of the best experiences I have had! And if you are studying abroad or even visiting, organizing and planning trips is exhausting, chaotic, stressful, overwhelming...I think you get my point. With Florence For Fun I was able to see some great places in Italy with the ease of knowing everything was taken care of. And my friends even traveled to other countries! They have multiple trips on weekends, and I was able to visit Venice, Verona, Tuscany wine and cheese and Chianti as well as the Almafi Coast including Capri. You buy the ticket and they accommodate the traveling to and from, buss and boat tickets, lodging when needed, etc. They also provide information about where you are going! I was lucky to have small groups when I traveled, but with larger groups I can imagine it being difficult to hear the leader at all times. I will forever treasure the pictures and memories I was able to make through traveling with them! Thanks FFF!

Visited January 2013
Riverdale, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best way to travel Europe while in Florence.”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

While studying abroad in Florence I found out about this travel agency and booked about 90% of my trips through them, the attention and care that is given to each customer is truly unique. I have never traveled with an agency that does so much to make sure your stay and trips are unforgettable, Florence for Fun goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure you have all you need to enjoy yourself. They were always willing to help regardless of what it might be, whether it was where to go to eat, or where to go party at night they always had a place for you.

If you are ever in Florence for an extended period of time I highly recommend going to Florence for Fun to book a trip, or get advice on where to go.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank LEO07_26
Florence, Toscana, Italy
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I LOVE FlorenceForFun”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

FlorenceForFun is definitely the best travel agency in Florence because they help you with EVERYTHING you need, and make your experience abroad unforgettable. They not only offer trips to Barcelona, Greece, Interlaken, Munich, Venice, Chianti, and so many other places, but they also help you find anything you need if you choose to travel solo *including discounted train tickets!). They also offer you 40% off of Fiorentina Soccer game tickets, and even cooking classes. FlorenceForFun is YOUR agency to travel with!

Visited April 2013