“This flat was perfect!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room Living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room
Looking from twin room to the living room
Kitchen
Dining table
Kitchen
Bedroom with twin beds
Bedroom with twin beds
Looking inside twin room from living room
Bathroom 1
Bathroom 1
Bathroom 2
Life at home
Reading corner
Life at home
Front of property
Map
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JILL W
MISHAWAKA, IN
“This flat was perfect!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

The flat was located near the train station and the Duomo. We were able to walk to restaurants, shops, and the market, as well as major sights. The location is convenient to everything including grocery stores for breakfast items. Our check in was quick and Nik was very helpful answering all our questions. He gave us restaurant and gelato suggestions which we used and we were very pleased. The flat is very comfortable - nice table and chairs for breakfast. The two bedrooms are spacious and the beds are very comfortable - nice bedding and towels as well. The kitchen is well stocked with dishes and glasses. We really enjoyed our stay at this lovely flat.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We loved the flat and the location
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Nov 2013
I am glad that you liked your apartment. I hope I can meet you personally next time. Nik was very happy with you. Thank you, Marjan
Tucson

Canada
Reviewed 29 August 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

29 Aug 2013
It was very nice hosting you. Thank you for the review. Marjan
Australia
Reviewed 22 August 2013 for a stay in June 2013

22 Aug 2013
I am happy that you liked your stay. Hope to see you back. Marjan
Ballyclare
Reviewed 20 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

20 Aug 2013
Thank you. I hope to see you again next time you visit Florence.
Aucklandl...
Auckland
“Great apartment, great location”
Reviewed 3 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

This was a fantastic apartment to rent in a great location in Florence.
We were a family of four with two children and the apartment was perfect for us. Marjan was very helpful and obliged us with early arrival and an early check out. The apartment itself has a fantastic feel and we loved opening the windows and enjoying a glass of wine while watching the world go by. It is a very good location for exploring and also very close to the train station - we walked in a couple of minutes. We were very happy and would love to return again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Slightly noisy in the morning
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Jul 2013
Thank you very much. It was very nice having you here. Marjan
Philadelphia
Reviewed 25 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

25 Apr 2013
It was really nice meeting you and I hope to see you back once you come to Florence again. Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing