“Great location!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room Living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room
Looking from twin room to the living room
Kitchen
Dining table
Kitchen
Bedroom with twin beds
Bedroom with twin beds
Looking inside twin room from living room
Bathroom 1
Bathroom 1
Bathroom 2
Life at home
Reading corner
Life at home
Front of property
Map
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

E9800JVsc...
Livonia
“Great location!!”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

The location couldn’t be better. The place was clean and had plenty of room for two couples. We didn’t use the kitchen (except fridge) but the basics were
there. Communication was good and manager met us to give us keys and suggestions for things to do and see.
By far our favorite was the conversation/gelato/drinks downstairs with Enrico!!
I would stay here again without question

29 Jun 2018
Thanks Robin for your comment.
I hope I still have you as a guest with your friends
A greeting
maclyncm
“Great location for a quirky home from home”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018
people found this review helpful

We stayed in this quirky little apartment in mid-June. Booking through Tripadvisor was easy and the information from Franco the owner and Alessandra his host was good. We didn't meet Alessandra as she had other guests to check in elsewhere but she sent her husband to check us in and kept in touch by messages. Check out was also straightforward.
The apartment was ideal for us as a group of friends - a couple and one other - as there were two bedrooms and two bathrooms. It was immaculately clean and well maintained although the shower in my bathroom did leak despite being modern! The showers did tend to change temperature quite frequently which meant having to constantly adjust the controls. The bathrooms would benefit by better lighting for making up too. The second bedroom beds were far narrower than I am used to but then I have a king size at home! It would benefit from air conditioning there too as it has only a ceiling fan. I opened the internal window to the living room to get the use of the air con there but I can imagine if six people were staying as is its maximum capacity that would not be suitable for the privacy of the occupants of either the sofa bed in the living room nor the second bedroom. In fact I'd say six in the apartment would be a bit of a squeeze. All fairly minor things and in no way did they spoil our enjotyment of our stay in Florence.

The kitchenette is small but perfectly adequately equipped though we ate out and only used it for tea or coffees or drinks.
Great location in a central area close to both Santa Maria Novella train and bus station as well as San Lorenzo market. In a buzzy little street with loads of shops and restaurants that catered for locals and tourists alike.

We wouldn't hesitate to return

Carolyn

8 Jul 2018
Thanks Carolin for your suggestions.
a warm greeting,
Amber F
“Perfect size in the perfect location.”
Reviewed 30 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This flat is located in a great location in Florence. It is five minutes from the main train station, around the corner from the market and close to the Duomo. The gelato and wine store right next door was perfect for stopping to plan what you wanted to do next. I highly recommend.

Your age range 35-49
11 Jun 2018
Thank you Amber, for your nice review.
I hope I still have our most welcome guest.
Franco and Alessandra
Wanderwit...
Chicago, Illinois
“Prime location, rustic charm, clean and welcoming!”
Reviewed 7 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We had a brief but great stay at Franco's charming apartment! Great space for
my husband, daughter, son, and I. Communication, check-in, and check-out was
seamless. Busy area during the day, but nice and quiet at night. We walked everywhere: the Duomo, the Uffizi Museum, Galleria Dell'Accademia Di Firenze (to see the David), the Central Market, the leather market and all the wonderful restaurants and attractions in-between. Wish we had more time in Florence!

Your age range 50-64
14 May 2018
Many thanks Mary Ann for the nice words.
You will always be welcome.
Greetings from Florence.
Franco and Alessandra
JanetteD
England
“Bellisimo New Years Stay in Florence”
Reviewed 17 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Every year we stay in a city for new year and this year we picked Florence. This lovely flat did not disappoint and a big thanks to Franco and Alesandra for all their support. The flat is extremely central and just a stones throw from the train station which is super handy for trips to Rome and Pisa and also Pisa airport. We choose this wonderful quirky little flat for its prime location. It is equipped with everything you need to do some basic cooking and relax in a home from home environment. It has a lovely rustic charm and I loved people watching from the large lounge window. The flat is so central you really do feel in the middle of everything.

City breaks mean you spend all day walking and if you have a flat which is outside the city you spend valuable time and money on taxis and public transport . I have learned over the years that number one on my list of essentials is location and this flat is perfect. You are situated right in the middle of the city 2 mis walk from Piazza del Duomo and all main attractions. Shopping could not be easier with a handy supermarket two doors from the flat and access the road to the wonderful indoor market to buy fresh produce for breakfast and lunch. If you don't fancy cooking try the cute little cafe across from the flat the coffee is outstanding.

The flat was lovely and warm with good central heating which we needed because the weather over new year was often wet and cold but don't let this put you off. Florence has so much to see and do that weather is not an issue and we did have some bright days as well. We travelled wit my daughter and her partner and it was great to have two bathrooms which made getting ready much easier. The flat also has free WIFI and a DVD player as well as TV.

We chose to visit the Uffizi Gallery which we pre booked and looking. We opted to go in the afternoon on 2nd January which proved the right decision as it was quieter and we had time to look around properly without crowds.However top tip plan your trip over the first Sunday on the month and all museums and galleries are free which would save a lot of money.
Sadly my husband had awful flu while we were away so we did not do as much as we usually do. We did have a lovely day out at the Boboli Gardens and I highly recommend going for the fabulous views architecture and gardens.
We ate out a few times and I would just add that all good restaurants have cover charges which are usually a couple, of euros but as per the custom tipping is not necessary. Cover charges often included a small soup or breads and oils which always filled us up so we stopped ordering starters as with a main meal it was to much food and this saved money as well. In the Uk we are suffering at the moment with the poor sterling rates so this does make it feel quite expensive and the flat does give you the option of eating in and saving some money. Whilst in Florence my daughter wanted an extra 100 euros, a word of warning do not change any money in one of the money booths scattered around the city. A 100 euros cost £130 in UK sterling terrible rate and admin fee. We were advised that one of the best places to change money is the central post office make sure you do this. All in all a fabulous city of culture and history and worth every minute and every Euro spent. The flat was a good pick and I am so pleased we chose to stay. Thanks again Franco and also thanks for the quick refund of the deposit. Train prices just over 8 euros each to get to Pisa and 2.40 to get the hop on train from Pisa station to the airport super safe and handy. On arrival at the airport we used a bus transfer which was 14 euros each and dropped us directly at the train station, but the actual train is a little cheaper and just as handy.

18 Jan 2018
Hi Janette,
a big thank you for your wonderful review.
I am very happy that you enjoyed all the things that Florence can give you even in winter and that you have found in my apartment in Via Faenza 22.
I hope you will come back to visit us.
Best wishes.
Calboy197...
“Perfect location for exploring Florence”
Reviewed 24 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Super great apartment. Close to everything, including the Rail Station. A 5 minute walk to the famous Central Market. Your hostess, Marjan is fabulous. She can help with any local question you may have. The apartment is perfect for a young family. I'd stay here again in a heart beat.

Sam S
“Great location ”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

This was such a great location. There were 5 of us and we were very comfortable. Kitchen was well stocked with the basics. You are in the heart of shopping and sight seeing. No need for car, taxi or public tranportation.

One thing you should consider. This apartment is on a very busy street with shops and restaurants right below. Its doesnt quiet down till midnight. The two bedrooms are towards the back so less noise but sleeping on the pullout may be challenging. We didnt care just loved the location.

Marjan and Nik were available anytime. We checked in late and they were very accomodating. Thank you !

3 May 2017
Thank you very much for your kind words. Hope you enjoyed your time here in Florence and Italy.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing