“Well put together day”

Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #80 of 394 Tours in Florence
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

If you are visiting Tuscany and don't have a lot of time to sample the area - then take this tour. Angela is an excellent guide and adds lots of details of the region along the way, and interesting facts. The day gives you visits to smaller villages, and lunch at a very interesting organic farm. Good variety of Tuscany.

All reviews
"through viator"
in 11 reviews
"guide olivia"
in 5 reviews
"santa maria novella station"
"taxi stand"
"beautiful vineyard"

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had a fantastic experience with Angela and Salvatore during our one day tour in Tuscany. Prior to coming to Italy, I wished that during our trip we would have a chance to see the vineyard region of Italy with 'Tuscan rolling hills' I would often see in photos. This tour included not only that, but a delicious organic farmhouse lunch overlooking a Chianti vineyard. Not to mention a beautiful stop at San Giamnano which is truly a small Tuscan village that feels out of a storybook. A bonus was being able to also see the leaning of tower of Pisa and Sienna which I did not expect during our quick vacation to Italy. Thank you Angela for being so bubbly and kind during our quick day through Tuscany! It was fast paced but organized so well that we did more in one day then some may accomplish in an entire trip. Definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Cannot recommed this tour highly enough! Our guide was Angela and the driver Mauro and both were outstanding! This tour is for those who have always wanted to see Tuscany but dont know where abouts to go.

The tour took off from Firenze SNM station to Siena. It was a beautiful area rich with culture. We were shown around by a local guide who was informative and lovely.

Afterwards we headed to a local farm where we spent 10 minutes touring it. We were taught how wine and olive oil were made then we had lunch from the farms produce.

My absolute favourite spot on this tour was San Geminano and this was the highlight of my two weeks in Italy. Stepping into the the town was like going back in time. Me and my family loved it. The shopping was great and the prices were cheaper than Siena. Dont froget to try the award wining gelato.

After that we went to Pisa. I got the tickets to enter the tower beforehand which i'm glad I did as the view from the top was worth it, although you need to be fit to climb all those steps.

Over all a great tour and not to be missed if you're staying for a short time in Florence. But be prepared for the long drives in the bus.

1  Thank Dalal F
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Our tour guide Angela was excellent. We booked this through Viator. Great tour and you have to take this tour if you want to see Tuscany. The lunch at the winery was amazing. If you love wine this is your place. You have lunch and try 4 different wines during your meal, The sites during the tour were beautiful. A great way to see this side of Italy.