“Best gelato I've had in Italy! ”

Ranked #4 of 215 Dessert in Florence
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
“Best gelato I've had in Italy! ”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

We stumbled across this place when trying to find a good gelato place and I'm glad we did! The No OGM sign sold me, but the taste and authentic gelato in a tourist town filled with fluffed up and brightly colored "gelato" was a refreshing treat. Definitely try this place if you're looking for delicious gelato!

Le Botteghe d, Owner at Le Botteghe di Leonardo, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Thank you so much!

We are very happy that you enjoyed the experience and our gelato!

Please spread the word and come back soon!!

• Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Gluten Free gelato”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Nice server and very good gluten free gelato. Had my gelato in a cup but they even had gluten free cones! Whole family enjoyed this place!

Visited April 2014
Le Botteghe d, Owner at Le Botteghe di Leonardo, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you! Gluten free gelato is one of the things that our customers appreciate the most!

Come back soon!

uk
“Fantastic ice cream”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Having had a bad experience with the tasteless gloop the sell in the gelaterias we were amazed with the quality of ice cream. He also had home made ice lollies choc ices in the display cabinet. Would recommend everyone to avoid the usual rubbish and go here for the best ice cream in florence

• Visited March 2014
Leonardo A, Owner at Le Botteghe di Leonardo, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thank you! We are glad to hear you had an amazing experience.

Please come back soon to visit us!

London, United Kingdom
“The best chocolate icecream...”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Certainly the best ice cream meal I have had in an ice cream parlour...
I chose the smallest cornet and was astonished by the quantity of ice cream that was balanced on its top. The taste was extremely good - it is the best chocolate ice cream I have eaten. Superb. I sat in the shop and indulged myself - a good thing, as I am certain as I would have lost it onto the stones of Florence if I hadn't. Large portions and gorgeous taste and texture. What more could you want?

• Visited March 2014
Thanks a lot! We are happy you enjoyed it so much! Thanks for sharing this.

Please come back soon.

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Best Gelato we have had.”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

My sons and I had been walking all over Florence and needed a yummy break. My oldest son is a student in Florence and brought us to le botteghe di Leonardo. After traveling much of Tuscany we agreed it was the best gelato had eaten. It was also fairly reasonable.

• Visited December 2013