1. You should reserve in the bus since it only carry 16 pax. If you get bump off it will cost 35euro to get to city center.
2. Bus leaves 10mins late just to wait for 1 person and the person didn't show up.
3. The thinnest towel I ever used in my life. One towel can't dry me up.
4. Front desk typical Italian snub
5. Room size satisfactory
Positive side. Dining staff is attentive and near to airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Firenze Nord Aeroporto is a comfortable 180-room 4-star hotel ideally located near the airport and A1 highway, giving easy access to Florence city center and the train station. 9 meeting rooms and free WIFI available. Shuttle to airport and city center runs at fixed times, subject to booking and availability. Perfect for business or leisure, the hotel offers rooms for 2 adults and 2 children, restaurant, bar, open air swimming pool and indoor car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Novotel Firenze Nord Aeroporto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Firenze Nord Aeroporto Hotel Florence
- Novotel Hotel Florence
- Novotel Florence
- Sesto Fiorentino Novotel