Overall it is a lovely hotel and we really enjoyed our stay. We found it tricky to find, but partly due to the dodgy satnav, but I recommend asking the hotel for directions. The welcome was very friendly and the porter parked my car in the underground garage which was nice. The rooms are amazing and the jacuzzi bath was fantastic. Breakfast was excellent and the concierge was very helpful. It is about a 15min walk into the main centre, but along the river is quite pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An old villa from 19th Century with private garden located in the lively heart of Florence and transformed into a boutique 5 stars hotel full of charm and warm atmosphere, according to the neoclassical Florentine tradition. All rooms are elegantly designed and decorated differently but all equipped with the most up-to-date comforts. In a few step from the hotel you can easily reach all the most important attraction of Florence. Capriccio restaurant is the gourmet option for hotel guests to experience greta italian food in a very relaxing enveiroment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Montebello Splendid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Splendid Florence
- Montebello Splendid Hotel Florence