Beautiful, elegant and dignified hotel in lovely, centrally accessible area of Florence within walking distance of thePonte Vecchio bridge. The hotel has a formal feel, the rooms are large enough and thoughtfully furnished with robes and turndown service. We accidentally left our hotel safe open one morning and called the front desk in a panic. The manager closed and reset the safe and rekeyed the room. Staff is attentive, cocktail hour serves excellent snacks gratis, breakfast is excellent as well. This hotel is not for loud party types. They turned the lights out on us both nights because we were out late on the inviting patio drinking wine. The internet is a convoluted mess to access and logs you out daily, but we had similar wifi issues all over Italy. Definitely recommend this lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An old villa from 19th Century with private garden located in the lively heart of Florence and transformed into a boutique 5 stars hotel full of charm and warm atmosphere, according to the neoclassical Florentine tradition. All rooms are elegantly designed and decorated differently but all equipped with the most up-to-date comforts. In a few step from the hotel you can easily reach all the most important attraction of Florence. Capriccio restaurant is the gourmet option for hotel guests to experience greta italian food in a very relaxing enveiroment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Montebello Splendid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Splendid Florence
- Montebello Splendid Hotel Florence