The newly renovated Montebello was the perfect ending of our tour of Italy. Staff were incredible in every respect. Everyone spoke English, took care of our every need. Being a one minute walk from the river and the American Consulate safety was an issue. Soldiers guarding the Ambassodor's home were everywhere. The neighborhood is exquisite and just a short 15 min. walk to train station. It's location to everything was wonderful. The rooms were absolutely exquisite. It is a FIVE STAR Hotel and my wife rates it a 10!! The restaurant was superb with Executive Chef who was brilliant. Morning breakfast buffet was unlike any we have enver encountered. Restaurant Mgrs. Ivano and Massimo were a delight! In room computer easy and affordable. Highly reccomend, a truly wonderful experience!! With the owner and Mgr. present, everyday no detail left untouched. Ask for Gabriel or Riccardo when booking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An old villa from 19th Century with private garden located in the lively heart of Florence and transformed into a boutique 5 stars hotel full of charm and warm atmosphere, according to the neoclassical Florentine tradition. All rooms are elegantly designed and decorated differently but all equipped with the most up-to-date comforts. In a few step from the hotel you can easily reach all the most important attraction of Florence. Capriccio restaurant is the gourmet option for hotel guests to experience greta italian food in a very relaxing enveiroment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and TravelUp so you can book your Hotel Montebello Splendid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Splendid Florence
- Montebello Splendid Hotel Florence