B&B Hotel Firenze Novoli
US$303
US$282
US$258
Agoda.com
Hotel Loggiato dei Serviti(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$370
US$354
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclose to the airportbudget hotelbus stophotel parkingbus numbernice clean hotelprivate parkingan early flightair conditionmodern facilitiesafter midnightflorence centreeasy accessstayed here for one nightwifi connectionbed was comfortablebeautiful city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I was traveling with a guided tour and this hotel was booked for me. We stayed two nights. My friend and I were given a room with twin beds. The problem we had was we were given only one floor towel and one bath towel. When I asked for another towel at the front desk I was told there were more in the room. I had to go back to the room to get the towels I found so the person at the desk could see what we had. He finally agreed to give me one more towel.
Also the breakfast reserved for tour groups was lacking several things compared to the breakfast available for people traveling alone. We had no plates for cereal on the second morning and the eggs were soggy. We also didn't get any of the doughnuts that were shown in the advertisement for the breakfast.
The wifi was impossible to connect to. I would recommend this hotel to someone just needing a bed and nothing else. The location isn't great either. We had to walk several blocks to find a restaurant.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Ali T
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I'm used to get an higher quality from the B&B chain and I must say that in this case we were a little bit disappointed. To be short I will list positive and negative points:
POSITVE.
- the position, 5 minutes from the center by walk
- the parking space, even though is not included in the room fare
- The service: the people working at the reception were very nice and helpful
- cleanliness: the room was clean and tidy
NEGATIVE
- the first room we got, had the Air conditioning broken. We changed to another one were the shower was broken (the hotel team fixed everything without arguing)
- space: both rooms were very small (no space to open 2 bags at the same time)
- the parking costs 15/day

I would recommend this hotel for short stays, for sure not more than a weekend.

USEFUL TIPS.
- there is a bakery around the corner where you can get a very good breakfast for nothing.
- if you want to save money, buy the water in this bakery or the bar on the other side of the road, it's cheaper than in the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Svivila
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Just spent a week at this property whilst in Florence for business.

Hotel is around 5minutes from airport for anybody flying in, and the number 22bus runs around every ten to fifteen minutes into the city centre. It costs 2€ or 1,20€ If you buy your tickets in advance.

Free parking on site is also a great advantage for anybody travelling by car.

Rooms are cleaned daily, very high standard and free wifi throughout the whole property.

Would most certainly stay again when next in the area.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Uk1988Traveller
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Firstly, I could not find clear instruction on how to get here so for everyone who does decide to stay at this hotel, from Florence Stazione di Santa Maria Novella, take BUS 22 and get off at the stop called 'Valdarno' (its about 4 stops from the last and is located out the front of a petrol station and before a 'ford' car dealership. (This is also where you get on again to get back into town - its a loop).
I don't know if we were in peak traffic time or what but it seemed to take ages to arrive here the first time.

Let me be honest, it was OK. Its a bit out of town (allow 30min+ on bus) which was okay but the breakfast is an extra 6.50 euro, we arrived to a double room (spacious and quite big) but was only set up for one (one towel/pillow). The air conditioner leaked all over the carpet near the door and when taking a shower it seemed I was showering with the people in the next room as the walls were so thin.

In saying this, the staff were helpful, the rooms were clean (& cleaned daily), the showers were super lovely hot and with good pressure and the bus stop is just near to the hotel so its convenient in that regard.

Room Tip: 203 had a good view over the hillside but I wouldn't recommend it until they fix the leaking air conditioner.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The hotel is very nice: own parking place, the reception all the time on place, the room is big and clean, the bathroom is great with towels, the view from the room was amazing! The bus for center stops near the hotel (tickets can be bought in the nearest cafe). On foot to center - 45 min approx. 15 min walk from the hotel there is a huge supermarket (via Novoli to the center of Florence). Really professional hotel. Very easy to find from the autostrades - for travellers by car. Good value for money.
You won't find any close ambience as the hotel is big. So, if you want to find a company or family atmosphere - not this one:) But in other case - best solution for travellers by car.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple