Stayed 6 nights from 17th Oct good location only about 150m from duomo, rooms ok but ours had only one wardrob with no hooks,only about 10 hangers no draws to put anything,we where on top level faceing the road ,you had to close windows very good quod glassing to keep the noise out.The aircon was ok but not great as you could only alter the temp from 24c to 22c,so was quite hot at night.Breakfast was ok but would go to pot if hotel was full,they did not have enough plates,plus you had to wait for refill of some food,had hard bolied eggs on table,but when asked for fried eggs was told thats extra euros.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is right in the city center, between Piazza Duomo and Piazza San Marco , few steps away from Accademia (the museum where you can see the famous DAVID by Michelangelo). It's housed in two late 15th century building next each other. All rooms are different in size and position - executive rooms have a standard size - superior rooms are larger - de luxe and junior suite are very large with a sitting area. We have rooms overlooking the courtyard, gardens and several rooms overlooking Via Cavour which is the main street but 70% pedestrian and so it's not too noisy. All rooms have triple glasses and double windows. WI/FI available in all the rooms and the drawing rooms and it's free of charge if you have your own laptop or i-phone or i-pad. Bistrot restaurant next door "IL DESCO" open every day (12 till 10,30 pm but on Sunday it closes at 3,00 pm) with good menu' all day long (many organic products directly by the owner's farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Il Guelfo Bianco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Guelfo Bianco Florence
- Il Guelfo Bianco Hotel Florence