Stayed here for the first weekend in February. It was a relatively easy walk from the train station and just steps from the Duomo. Julia was very helpful and enthusiastic upon check-in and even offered a complimentary upgrade. This was my first time to Florence and I felt immediately welcomed. The room was well-appointed- Towel warmer, Italian soaps and bath products. Loved my room that overlooked the courtyard. With the windows open you can hear the church bells. Truly Charming! Breakfast was wonderful, fresh breads, yogurt, meats, cheeses and fruit. Would recommend to anyone seeking a boutique hotel experience. Hope to be back again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is right in the city center, between Piazza Duomo and Piazza San Marco , few steps away from Accademia (the museum where you can see the famous DAVID by Michelangelo). It's housed in two late 15th century building next each other. All rooms are different in size and position - executive rooms have a standard size - superior rooms are larger - de luxe and junior suite are very large with a sitting area. We have rooms overlooking the courtyard, gardens and several rooms overlooking Via Cavour which is the main street but 70% pedestrian and so it's not too noisy. All rooms have triple glasses and double windows. WI/FI available in all the rooms and the drawing rooms and it's free of charge if you have your own laptop or i-phone or i-pad. Bistrot restaurant next door "IL DESCO" open every day (12 till 10,30 pm but on Sunday it closes at 3,00 pm) with good menu' all day long (many organic products directly by the owner's farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Il Guelfo Bianco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Guelfo Bianco Florence
- Il Guelfo Bianco Hotel Florence