2,498 results
All reviewsbruschettamodern artvia cavourolive oiljunior suiteperfect locationtrain stationpastriescharming hotelroom was largewould definitely stay here againold world charmfew minutes walkbreakfast was deliciouscentral marketsan lorenzothree nights
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Staying at Il Guelfo Bianco made our trip to Florence even better. The location is perfect for visiting the Duomo and was only meters away from a most helpful tourist information center and fully stocked market all the while feeling like you are out of the hustle of the city. Our room faced an interior courtyard and was very quiet. The bathroom felt brand new and was absolutely spotless and bright. The staff was most helpful and pleasure to speak with, taking time for recommendations and giving clear directions. Breakfast was fresh with several fruit and pastry choices. And I love that they were locally sourced and very fresh. We were thrilled with our stay to Il Guelfo Bianco and would recommend it to anyone visiting Florence.

Room Tip: Interior rooms are quiet and perfect for a great night of sleep
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer N
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I recently spent a few days in Florence visiting my daughter at university. The hotel is in a perfect location and near all the attractions. Well-appointed rooms, with knowledgeable and attentive staff. Special thanks to Giulia for a memorable stay for me and my daughter. I would definitely return to Florence at the first opportunity and stay at the Hotel Il Guelfo Bianco.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

My father and I were visiting my daughter who was having a semester abroad in Florence (like it seemed 1/2 the city was) and stayed here for two nights. Great location! Great breakfast! Great room! We loved it. Next time in Florence, we'll be back with guelfo bianco

Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Rpains
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We have just returned from 5 nights at Il Guelfo Bianco and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The welcome was open and friendly. We had an outstanding inward facing room,with excellent facilities and linen changes daily. The room had many interesting architectural features and had been well restored. The breakfast was excellent ,with plenty of choice and freshly prepared items and of course super coffee! Their small "cafe/ restaurant " used locally sourced very fresh produce and tastily prepared. All staff were pleasant helpful and professional. We'd definitely stay again!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Alastair P
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Had the pleasure of staying at this hotel last week. Great atmosphere, wonderful rooms, breakfast & location. However, the true highlight of the stay was the accommodating staff. Staff, specifically Giulia went above and beyond to make the stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Highly recommend for anyone coming to Florence!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo