Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$54
eDreamsUS$49
FindHotelUS$53
getaroom.comUS$59
Agoda.comUS$54
Trip.comUS$52
1,003 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2019

When we got to the reception to do the check-in, the staff asked us if we preferred to stay in an apartment 5 minutes away from the hotel because there was air conditioning and in the rooms of the hotels there was not. We agreed but no one of the hotel's staff was kind enough to take us to the apartment and now I can understand why. The apartment was awful with dead mosquitos all over the walls,smelled like mould and there was no wifi. Awful beds, awful towels too! But the worst part was that they fooled us, because when we got back to the hotel to ask for the actual room we had paid for they told us that there were no free rooms in the hotel. No professionalism at all. The worst stay ever!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2019

The location of this hotel is very good as it’s near to the main church of Florence and other good places which you must see !!! The only bad thing about this hotel is breakfast!!! There isn’t much coffee for all visitors, and also croissants aren’t fresh!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Marina S
Reviewed 9 August 2019

This hotel is near eveything you would like to see in Florence! It has difficult access by car but if you manage to get to them, they'll park your car for you for 25 euros per day. The room was big enough and had a little view of the Duomo. There's a view bar at the top of the building (6th floor); however, it's very pricy (6 euros for a glass of Coca-cola)! The hotel staff was helpful and nice.
My only complaints are the size of the shower cubicle is on the small size if you are a big person like me and the quality if the wi-fi, which is very poor.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 3 August 2019

We enjoyed our stay in this hotel - clean, friendly staff and a humble owner. We traveled as a family of four and needed an extra bed for our youngest daughter...the hotel was able to accommodate our request at a short notice and gave us a bigger room at no extra cost. Unbeatable location, you are truly at the center of Florence which worked out really well for us as a family. However, due to the hotel being centrally located it can be extremely noisy. Breakfast was ok; however, the hot drinks maker was a let-down and could do with an upgrade, otherwise a great hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 2 August 2019

OMG!!!! My momma always said that paper holds anything, and I kind of thought it was true until I understood this was not just a saying. After a long drive from Rome, I arrived to my destination.

Although it was a 2 star hotel, I had never ever, EVER, expected to find such a lousy hotel. The reception was OK. On either side of the hotel they had a nice looking restaurant and a chocolate store (I think), so I told myself, fine, nothing to worry about. However, when I opened my bedroom door my dreams of a beautiful stay in a hotel close to the Duomo were shattered: the room was hot as hell (remember we are talking about a super hot Italian summer) and surprise: no AC anywhere to be seen, just a plain plain old fan on one side of the room.

I sat on the bed, looked at my daughter, and told myself "think woman, think!" I happened to look down at the bed and I just saw the covers had a cigarette burn (sure, this is a non-smoking hotel!) Obvious decision: run for the hills!

I went down to the reception, and the once kind and smiling clerk was not defensive... "we do not have AC but we have a fan!" (Oh, yes, the temperature outside is not compatible) "The hotel's home page clearly states we do not have AC" (I had already opened the hotel's page on my phone to double check -it does not say either if it has or not, but come one, the temperatures can reach 40 C!!!)

The owner of the hotel approached to see what was going on and started speaking to the clerk... I do not speak Italian, but I can understand some, and I can definitely understand when I am being patronized or mocked...

To make the story short I walked out and looked for another hotel... Found a 3 star hotel in a beautiful location, with an outstanding service, and AC for just a few (literally a few) more euros than this dump!

Rating -50... (that is negative/mines 50!!!!!!!!)

• Trip type: Travelled with family