My husband and I, plus our daughter and her boy friend were overwhelmed by this hotel. It has only 12 rooms, all suites, beautiful accomodations. Surprisingly friendly staff who were all very helpful and accomodating. One of our suites opened onto the courtyard and we "dined" there one evening. It was very memorable. View from the roof top bar is spectacular. If you are going there by car, call the hotel first for directions, The road signs were confusing and we circled a couple of times before we contacted the hotel for directions. The concierge could not have been more helpful. Wish we'd thought to call sooner! Would reccomend this "palace" to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni is an historical home that for over five hundred years has been at the centre of Florence's aristocratic life: one of the oldest dwellings in the San Frediano neighbourhood, it has stood as an important symbol of the city's history and its artistic value. The class of this elegant renaissance palace, evident upon entering, finds its maximum expression in the sumptuous suites and the luxurious hospitality quarters, furnished with candelabra, statues, paintings and frescoes form the '500. Each suite reflects the refinement of the Renaissance style, with the subtle combination of comfort and modern technology and decorated with tasteful antique furnishings and materials originating from the owners' ancestors' antique collection. Spanning between 80- and 120-square meters (860- and 1300- square feet) in size, the 13 suites each comprise a large living room, bedroom(s) and master bathroom(s). Each includes all amenities expected of a five-star luxury hotel, including stereo, satellite television in both the living room and bedroom, internet port and self-regulating air conditioning units. An architectural jewel of the 16th century, the Palazzo Magnani Feroni belongs to the National Register of Historical Monuments of the State of Italy. Detail and ornamentation characterises the building throughout, surprising the wanderer with frescoes, vaulted ceilings and intricate wood-carvings. The Renaissance decor prevails in this palace of traditional Florentine lay-out. Breakfast, for instance, is served in a 160-square meter salon with hand-crafted wood ceilings illuminated by a large original Murano chandelier. In the winter evenings, this salon serves as an intimate, candle-lit Bar, accessible to Palazzo guests and their friends only. The same rules are applicable to the adjoining Billiard Room, as well as to the In-House Gym, so as to assure the guests with absolute privacy. The beautiful Roof-Top Terrace offers a breathtaking view of the city and houses the Palazzo Bar as soon as the temperature permits. Providing 24-hour Reception and Service, the Palazzo Magnani Feroni is run by a staff dedicated to meet your every need with efficiency and discretion, both prior, during and following your stay. Services include reservations to exclusive restaurants, recommendations of typical local eateries and trattorias, coordination of privileged entrance to the city's museums, airport / train station pick-up, private shopping tours, visits to the Ferrari Museum and private, chauffeured excursions to the beautiful Chianti valley. Also, Palazzo guests choose from a selection of CDs, DVD films and soap fragrances for their suite, as well as benefit from private Guides to shopping and restaurants off the beaten path, personally written by the owners of the Palazzo for an "insider's view" of Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palazzo Magnani Feroni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni Florence
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni Hotel Florence