“Part of the family!!!”

Noi Leather Wholesale and Design
Ranked #24 of 332 Shopping in Florence
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I feel like I am part of the NOI family. I bought coats last year and was back in Florence this year, and visited NOI! I love these guys! It is all I can do not to buy yet another NOI leather coat! A must visit every time I am in Florence!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

they have great style and good value
they can be trusted for quality and the goods are made in Italy

Reviewed 13 July 2013

My husband and I just returned from florence Italy and the 1 thing I did not want to come home without was a leather jacket for myself. After combing the city for a nice jacket we finally decided to ask our Hotel where we should go. Our Hotel referred Noi to us (which ironically was right around our corner) and did we score! We walked in and were immediately given a very warm greeting by one of the owners, Francesco Donati. He, and the store, was just fantastic. I ended up with the most beautiful, soft, stylish leather jacket I could have hoped for and I believe I payed a very fair price. Don't waste your time walking all over town for a jacket, like we did, go straight to Noi and you won't be sorry!!!

Reviewed 7 July 2013

I told myself that I wouldn't buy any leather jackets anymore (with the habit of allowing myself buying one every year my closet is quite well stocked with leather jackets in different kinds and colors)
I merely wanted to buy some bags and pouches for my mother and I ended up buying one beautiful leather jacket, one bag for myself, one pouch and one bag for my mother. I am a quality person rather than brand, although some brands do guarantee the quality but its not always the case. Here at NOI I found the price very reasonable and they quality is very good.
You have to look for NIÑO for recommendations, he knows what he us producing and selling. I used to work in the garment industry and I know that the stuffs here are at good prices. Niño will pick up a jacket and explains to you, what's the special workmanship here, why its so pricy, what's the technology behind, and if you really need this jacket or not. He would not agree with me to buy a leather jacket with quilted leather on the surface and cashmere inside for living in HK, and he knows what fits well on you.
The leather jacket I bought was extremely soft, fits like tailor made and feminine yet stylish. As said, I am not a brand person and would prefer buying the quality instead of the brand. I am very happy with my purchase and also happy that my wallet didn't complain much.
Definitely one of my top destinations in florence beside goccia.

1  Thank LuciferxJoy
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I read a few negative reviews and felt compelled to write my own. We originally stopped at Goccia for shoes for my daughter - an extremely pleasant and helpful young woman helped us, explained how the shoes are made, and took time to find out what we were looking for. As we were checking out one of the owners (Niño) stopped in and further explained the craftsmanship of their leather goods - keep in mind we had already bought the shoes! He even went to great lengths to explain the VAT refund process. As we were leaving Nino asked what other things we wanted to do on our stay. I mentioned a visit to another leather store - NOI - which I did not know was also theirs. He walked us over to the store, introduced us to his uncles, and let us browse and try on several leather coats. He was honest about what styles would and wouldn't work for us, and never pressured us to buy a thing. I am not a wealthy American but did purchase a jacket for myself and my daughter knowing these will last forever. One coat needed to be altered and we elected to have them shipped home thinking it would take weeks to arrive. The coats arrived back home before we did!! Summary: these are quality, old-world craftsman who are proud to share their wealth of knowledge, who are NOT high pressure salespeople, and who generally seem to delight in meeting customers and making them feel special. Even if you aren't looking to buy, just visiting will help you appreciate the difference between high quality workmanship and poorly made leather goods. Next time I visit Florence I will muster up the courage to have a pair of shoes made for my very hard to fit feet!!