“Great service and products”

Noi Leather Wholesale and Design
Ranked #25 of 332 Shopping in Florence
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We stopped in here after seeing the reviews on Trip Advisor. We were welcomed with a stunning display of leather goods and friendly staff. There was no hard selling, but more a focus on ensuring that we found what we wanted and what suited us best. They were also very keen to work within our budget and the end result was that we purchased two very lovely leather jackets before leaving Florence. If you want a quality product and pleasant experience, then this is where you go.

Many thanks to Nino and his uncles for making us welcome and relating some of the history of the area to us. This just made the experience so much better.

1  Thank TravellingGalah

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I had no intention of purchasing any leather on our last trip to Italy. While having lunch with our local guide in Firenze, she left for a few moments to pick up her coat at a local store after running into the owner and him mentioning it was ready. When she came back she was so excited and I asked to see it. The coat was breathtaking! The soft leather was unlike anything I had felt before and the style was amazing. I asked her to take me there; she couldn't at the time and gave me directions to get there. I found the store and couldn't really find anything that took my breath away. The wonderful man who waited on us said "I may have something in the back"....the jacket he brought out too my breath away! It was a special order and didn't fit, but they offered to make me one and send it. I bought the jacket...it was not inexpensive...but you get what you pay for. The coat arrived at my home in the US several weeks later; the experience was fabulous! They emailed me to let me know it was on its way, I paid the duty to the air shipping company and I would recommend anyone to not hesitate to do this. Just an fyi...they have trunk shows in the US where you can purchase their goods. There isn't a time when I wear that jacket that someone doesn't stop me to ask where I purchased it. This is not your average leather store.

Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

I write this review in behalf of my wife.

On October 2, 2013, we passed by the NOI store. It took our attention because of the name. My first surname is Ion. :)

Anyway, when we entered the store an old man, grey hair, late 50's, grumped "Chinese, Chinese again". This surprised us. We however looked around. When we wanted to enter the section in the back to take a look for other clothes, the man stopped us and waved to the door. When my wife asked why, his answer was that this section is closed today.

This surprising incident did us decide to leave the store immediately. Very disappointing to experience discrimination nowadays.

14  Thank Ion-Lee K
Reviewed 27 July 2013

A few months ago, my husband and I had the good fortune of meeting Nino Bellini in a small Trattoria in Florence. After exchanging pleasantries, Nino took extreme and thoughtful care to show us around his beloved city of Florence. Nino brought us to his leather shop, which specializes in the finest craftsmanship one can find! His family's work is often coveted by the most renowned fashion houses in Europe, and a visitor to Florence would be remiss in not visiting his shop! After spending the afternoon with him, and learning of the hidden shopping gems in Florence, we were ready to renounce our American citizenship, and permanently move! If you're in the market for beautiful leather goods and clothing, make it a point to visit! You will be richly rewarded!

4  Thank CTM207
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I feel like I am part of the NOI family. I bought coats last year and was back in Florence this year, and visited NOI! I love these guys! It is all I can do not to buy yet another NOI leather coat! A must visit every time I am in Florence!