“Best Coats and a Shoes in Firenze - Unbelievable Customer Service”

Noi Leather Wholesale and Design
Ranked #22 of 316 Shopping in Florence
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Coats and a Shoes in Firenze - Unbelievable Customer Service”
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had read about NOI on the internet , so we looked them up and met Niño and his family , we had an awesome time shopping for coats and shoes, from people that truly know their business and their leather is by far superior for the price than anywhere else we found in Italy. Highly recommend you put this family own business, on your list of cannot miss when in Firenze. The attention to detail in their custom made items cannot be matched anywhere in the world.
Ed & Abbey Massey

San Francisco, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Noi made my trip to Firenze complete”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

My husband introduced me to Noi and the shop's friendly and knowledgeable proprietors (Nino and his uncles) this past October, during our honeymoon. My husband has been a loyal customer of theirs for five years, and after seeing their showroom and trying on their coats, I was sold on not one, but two beautiful coats. Their leather coats are like butter -soft, supple, they melt to fit your body perfectly. They manufacture and design for Chanel, Zegna, and other couture European designers, so you can often buy their version at wholesale pricing. What truly sold me is they had the coats I purchased altered on site and hand delivered to my hotel by that evening. I'm looking forward to my next visit to Firenze and to Noi!

1 Thank KikuW
California, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“By far the best leather designer/shop in Firenze”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I went to NOI last week when I was in Firenze, and I also hit up Davide Cerasi, the monastery leather store, and Janni Derma to comparison shop. NOI had the absolute best jacket, and the service was fantastic, and the price was very fair. Even though I had no idea what I was doing when I entered, they were absolutely nice and friendly, not shysters at all, no hard sell, and I ended up with the most beautiful buttery soft leather jacket that looks fantastic on me (and I'm a little large sized, I was worried), I will wear it for the rest of my life! Love it! I went and tried on jackets at all the other places and there was simply no comparison. Janni Derma was also very nice, well designed, but the fit was so perfect at Noi. Go there.

2 Thank RooSF
Toowoomba, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great service and products”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We stopped in here after seeing the reviews on Trip Advisor. We were welcomed with a stunning display of leather goods and friendly staff. There was no hard selling, but more a focus on ensuring that we found what we wanted and what suited us best. They were also very keen to work within our budget and the end result was that we purchased two very lovely leather jackets before leaving Florence. If you want a quality product and pleasant experience, then this is where you go.

Many thanks to Nino and his uncles for making us welcome and relating some of the history of the area to us. This just made the experience so much better.

1 Thank TravellingGalah
MA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The jacket to Die for!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I had no intention of purchasing any leather on our last trip to Italy. While having lunch with our local guide in Firenze, she left for a few moments to pick up her coat at a local store after running into the owner and him mentioning it was ready. When she came back she was so excited and I asked to see it. The coat was breathtaking! The soft leather was unlike anything I had felt before and the style was amazing. I asked her to take me there; she couldn't at the time and gave me directions to get there. I found the store and couldn't really find anything that took my breath away. The wonderful man who waited on us said "I may have something in the back"....the jacket he brought out too my breath away! It was a special order and didn't fit, but they offered to make me one and send it. I bought the jacket...it was not inexpensive...but you get what you pay for. The coat arrived at my home in the US several weeks later; the experience was fabulous! They emailed me to let me know it was on its way, I paid the duty to the air shipping company and I would recommend anyone to not hesitate to do this. Just an fyi...they have trunk shows in the US where you can purchase their goods. There isn't a time when I wear that jacket that someone doesn't stop me to ask where I purchased it. This is not your average leather store.

Visited November 2012