“My Beautiful Leather jacket”

Noi Leather Wholesale and Design
Ranked #21 of 309 Shopping in Florence
Roswell, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“My Beautiful Leather jacket”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I visited Italy for the first time in May. 2013 and purchased a beautiful NOI Leather jacket. Unfortunately it was stolen off a Delta flight before I even had the chance to wear it. I would love to find another one the same, but not sure if any stores in the US carry their products. Does anyone know?

Visited August 2013
7 Thank stellabee2009

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Definitely would recommend!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I had looked around Florence at some different leather shops and was not particularly impressed with any of them and felt a bit lost as to where to go. I read about 'Noi' on Trip Adviser and I was not disappointed. I bought a perfect leather jacket, the man there listened to what I wanted and gave me a great price. So happy I went there!!

2 Thank Erin C
Littleton, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“"Nothing like real Firenze leather!l”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

The quality, fashion and styling is without words! Romano was Great with my wife and I! Purchased 2 jackets and of course could have purchased many more! Thanks Romano! Bill & Sandy.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Potenza430
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Totally worth it!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Went out to look for a shoe, walked out with 3 pairs of shoes, a leather jacket and a bag. No regrets. Nino was great. Good suggestions, great price and amzing quality.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank shreesha D
San Francisco, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“2x a charm”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

After purchasing an amazing leather jacket three years a go from NOI I had to come back for another. Their jackets are beautiful and reasonably priced, as they are the makers of Channel and Versace and keep their own label in their own store. I bought a 2015 jacket that is soon to be featured in Vogue, very excited about my find. As a return customer they took excellent care of me and helped find my husband a perfect brown leather coat. If you want a very nice leather coat that you can wear for years, I would spend the extra money and not buy in the leather district and go straight to NOI.

Visited May 2014