“The best sandwiches in all of Florence”
Review of Salumeria Verdi

Salumeria Verdi
Ranked #7 of 2,703 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Cuisines: Italian, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Description: Gastronomic delicatessen,wine shop, panini shop,tuscan focaccia bread. Two huge dining rooms. We serve pasta dishes,and meat or vegetarian dishes. A very diverse menu. We use Italian and Tuscan products chosen personally by the owner Pino with his twenty yeàrs of expertise.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best sandwiches in all of Florence”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I arrived at Florence and the first place I went to eat was Pino's just because it was literally around the corner of my apartment and it was fate because I discovered the best sandwich place of all of Florence!!!

The quality of his ingredients are excellent and always fresh. The bread comes out nice and toasty almost like a cracker crust but then nice and soft on the inside.

To make things even better ALL of his sandwiches are only 3.50 euro and for a study abroad student on a budget there is no way you can beat that.

From the first visit he was extremely friendly and even knows english making it feel more like home. I came to Florence with a group of 48 other students and im 99% sure by the time we left everyone has had a Pino's sandwich.

As far as what sandwich is the best...just close your eyes and pick one you cant go wrong!!!

1 Thank JustinArellano

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London
“Amazing ingredients great people”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

While I was in Florence I happened to visit this nice sandwich joint. They had great sandwiches. The one I had was called "The Best" and I couldn't agree more. All the ingredients just matched with one another. The host was the best guy I met in Italy. He was a real host who was funny and helpful. Thank you for the great sandwich.

Barstow, California
“Tell Pino what you like, and let him create!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

A friend of mine sent me a list of food places to check out. Most of them were off the beaten path, which I like, and Pino's Sandwiches was one of them! We just came from looking at the long line waiting to see David and were hungry. The partner played it safe with the turkey sandwich, but I told Pino, "A friend of mine said to let you make me whatever you though I should eat." He smiled and asked if I liked spicy and after nodding, he proceeded to put together a sandwich with Italian cured meat, sun dried tomatoes, brie, so mayonnaise dressing, and a little salsa(?). This was delicious! He had also put eggplant and roasted red peppers on the partner's.

This was one of the best places for a quick, and cheap, bite to eat. We also had a couple glasses of wine! molto buona!!!

Turlock, California, United States
“Delicious! ”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We had the Magic ZBD and it was delicious! My 11 year old daughter liked it too! The employees were attentive, but not pushy as I tried to decide which my daughter would enjoy.

Anglesea, Victoria, Australia
“amazing sandwiches for great prices”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

small local italian place that do amazing sandwiches for a very good price (3.50 euros) they even slice the roast beef in front of you while you wait just delicious

2 Thank Chris K