A short walk from the train station brought us to this lovely palazzo filled with antiques and artwork at every turn. And I must say there were many turns in getting to our rooms, but they were charming. Breakfast was certainly adequate. The location was excellent, not too far from anything we wanted to visit. We were not interested in all the upscale shops surrounding the hotel; but if that's your thing, you'll be in paradise here! I did resort to earplugs for sleeping, as I am no longer accustomed to city noises. All in all, a wonderful base for our exploration of this beautiful city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bechi Family is happy to welcome you to the site of the Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci to discover this charming hotel which is located in two Renaissance palaces, the Palazzo Minerbetti and the Palazzo Strozzi del Poeta, on one of Florence’s most elegant shopping streets and close to the monuments which have made this city famous the world over. The Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci with its heirloom furnishings, refined elegance and modern comforts is a charming and enchanting location on Florence’s most elegant shopping street, the Via de’ Tornabuoni. The hotel consists of two Renaissance palaces, the Palazzo Minerbetti and the Palazzo Strozzi del Poeta, two unique buildings in the heart of Florence’s artistic and historical centre, close to the Ponte Vecchio bridge, the Uffizi Art Gallery and the Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore with Brunelleschi’s famous dome and Giotto’s belfry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beacci Tornabuoni Hotel Florence
- Beacci Tornabuoni Florence