My husband and I spent six nights at the Beacci Tornabuoni over Christmas and couldn't have been more pleased. Everyone, from the front desk staff, to the maids, to the young men/porters/barmen, were all extremely helpful and friendly. The location is one of the best in Florence, right on the "Fifth Avenue of Florence", the Tornabuoni, on the fourth floor over Tiffany's. Can't get better than that! Yes, there is a lift, with a locked door at street level, so it's all very secure. All the major sights are within walking distance and the proximity to the Oltrano, with numerous wonderful restaurants, was ideal for us. Plus, the Roberto Cavalli Cafe was just down the street and they made the best cappuccino's we'd ever tasted (and we've had many!).
Layout of the hotel is comprised of many comfortable lounging rooms to relax in big overstuffed chairs and couches, along with a separate room for the bar, and a lovely breakfast room. The only complaint we could make would be that the mattresses need to be replaced, as they are much too soft. Other than that, everything was perfect and we would definitely stay there again on our next trip to Florence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bechi Family is happy to welcome you to the site of the Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci to discover this charming hotel which is located in two Renaissance palaces, the Palazzo Minerbetti and the Palazzo Strozzi del Poeta, on one of Florence’s most elegant shopping streets and close to the monuments which have made this city famous the world over. The Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci with its heirloom furnishings, refined elegance and modern comforts is a charming and enchanting location on Florence’s most elegant shopping street, the Via de’ Tornabuoni. The hotel consists of two Renaissance palaces, the Palazzo Minerbetti and the Palazzo Strozzi del Poeta, two unique buildings in the heart of Florence’s artistic and historical centre, close to the Ponte Vecchio bridge, the Uffizi Art Gallery and the Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore with Brunelleschi’s famous dome and Giotto’s belfry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beacci Tornabuoni Hotel Florence
- Beacci Tornabuoni Florence