Even though it was the middle of winter and pouring rain, the staff in this hotel went out of their way to be helpful. The rooms were dated but very clean. The cleaning staff were very courteous. Nothing was too much trouble. Would gladly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bechi Family is happy to welcome you to the site of the Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci to discover this charming hotel which is located in two Renaissance palaces, the Palazzo Minerbetti and the Palazzo Strozzi del Poeta, on one of Florence’s most elegant shopping streets and close to the monuments which have made this city famous the world over. The Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci with its heirloom furnishings, refined elegance and modern comforts is a charming and enchanting location on Florence’s most elegant shopping street, the Via de’ Tornabuoni. The hotel consists of two Renaissance palaces, the Palazzo Minerbetti and the Palazzo Strozzi del Poeta, two unique buildings in the heart of Florence’s artistic and historical centre, close to the Ponte Vecchio bridge, the Uffizi Art Gallery and the Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore with Brunelleschi’s famous dome and Giotto’s belfry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beacci Tornabuoni Hotel Florence
- Beacci Tornabuoni Florence