“Goo, central adjoining room”
Review of Hotel Delle Tele

Hotel Delle Tele
Ranked #201 of 410 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Central, clean and kindly put fizz in our room to celebrate 10th anniversary.
Only tiny fault was that the arrivals reception man was a bit pushy trying to auction our room/ promote restaurants....assuming I think that we don't know anything.... My folks live there so we just wanted to drop bags and go to our fave restaurant.
Over all good though

• Stayed: May 2014
HotelDelleTele, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Delle Tele, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2014

Dear Mr.Perky 380,00
Thank you for your review, we are very pleased to have made ​​your stay enjoyable. I advise you to follow us on our website and on our facebook funpage for offers, promotions and news.
   I hope you can come back soon and visit us.
Best regards

Hotel Delle Tele***
Florence

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I made a reservation at this hotel website and 11 days after book it and got it confirmed, they send me a message canceling the reservation. They told that my credit card was not valid. I immediately answered the e-mail asking what was wrong and offered another credit card, and they answered it saying that my credit card was not valid and my room type was already booked by another person and offered another room types.

For sure I thought it was an unbelievable situation, called my credit card and guess what: There was no refused transaction records ....

In my opinion they made a mistake and did not assumed their responsibilities, they were very unfair and I fell into a trap.

I simply do not recommend deal with this kind of people, at least not directly at their website.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Alexandre B
HotelDelleTele, Proprietario at Hotel Delle Tele, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Sir,
your credit card was not valid this is why we cancelled you reservation. We can cancel a reservation when the credit card is invalid.

HOTEL DELLE TELE
THE MANAGEMENT

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Location was excellent, a short walk from the station and in the midst of the markets, the sights and lots of excellent eateries around. Staff were welcoming and friendly, the Trattori recommended was excellent and I ate there both nights. Room was clean, comfortable and homely. There was a rain shower in the bathroom and that was really enjoyable after a long day walking outside. Beds were very comfortable and there was even a little fridge in the room. A small lift brings heavy luggage and people to the 4th and 5th floor of the building where the hotel is. Breakfast was good with a decent selection of coffee, breads, rolls, cereals, ham/salami and cheese and egg. There was one night where the hot water apparently tripped and I had to wait half an hour for the hot water to resume. This was dealt with by the staff immediately which was a big plus in my opinion. I would definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank karyote
HotelDelleTele, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Delle Tele, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Customer
Thanks for the review, I'm glad you had a pleasant stay at the Hotel Delle Tele. We hope you can come back to stay with us again soon.
Best regards

Hotel Delle Tele *** Firenze

Reviewed 3 November 2013

My son & I returned to this hotel because of the location near the train station. Unfortunately, I made a mistake in the booking date - however we were able to have a triple room which was roomy and comfortable. Certainly, the stairs and small lift may inconvenience some people but we were quite happy with the arrangement. Breakfast was adequate. Florence was very, very crowded (and raining) when we were there - was glad the last time we visited it was not.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank shewry26
Reviewed 24 September 2013

It advertises as a 3 star but is maximum a 4. Don't expect luxury at all. Everything is pretty old, although comfortable. Breakfast is basic but OK. The best thing is the staff, extremely nice and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Danielbbr
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This hotel is perfectly sited for sightseeing in Florence - every where you want to see is within 15-20 mins walk (depending on how fast you walk!) and the Duomo is literally 2 minutes walk! perfect location.
Rooms are adequate size, with clean bathroom, and good air conditioning. With the windows closed there is very little noise from the street (we were in a room facing on to the street).
Breakfast room is tiny and breakfast, whilst adequate, has limited selection. The waitress on breakfast duty is not very friendly and did not acknowledge my presence on any of the mornings I was there.
Reception staff were friendly and helpful.
The entrance is a little odd..........to get to the lift you have to walk up about six steps - not good for heavy luggage, and definitely not accessible for a wheelchair user. People with other mobility issues should investigate access further.
The lift itself is very small.
Reception is on the 3rd floor with bedrooms on the floor above that.
For location and value for money this hotel is excellent. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank MistyGLEN1127
Reviewed 6 August 2013

My wife and I spent 6 nights at this hotel. Location - location - location. We were able to walk to everything. The staff was pleasant. Breakfast was acceptable. Not the cleanest but not dirty. Air conditioning could have used a boost.

Room Tip: Very close to the main train station and all local sites.