If you are looking for a character hotel with a great breakfast and friendly helpful staff. One went to great lengths to find a phone charger for me (i'd forgotten mine) then this is the place. for you.
We bought 48 hours passes for the hop on hop off bus which was a brilliant way to see Florence and great value. The bus stop is a two minute walk from the Azziz. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1948, Hotel Azzi has historical roots, owning the third oldest license in Florence.Housed in the old building once the home of the Barbera typography it was originally part of a monastery which since the 14th century hosted travelers and pilgrims: its combination of culture and hospitality has made it a favorite place of artists, writers, painters and theatre people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Azzi - Locanda degli Artisti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Azzi Locanda Degli Artisti
- Azzi Locanda Degli Artisti Hotel