Lovely hotel. Very friendly staff & helpful. Good, plentiful breakfast. Well located, easy walking distance to centre, train/coach station. V good restaurants close by. Rooms are spacious and beds comfortable, slept well.
Only minor downers were no fridge in room, but ice available from reception. Building opposite having some work done.
You can rent a Vespa from friendly company 15 min walk away, €40/ 4hrs, €60/ day
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1948, Hotel Azzi has historical roots, owning the third oldest license in Florence.Housed in the old building once the home of the Barbera typography it was originally part of a monastery which since the 14th century hosted travelers and pilgrims: its combination of culture and hospitality has made it a favorite place of artists, writers, painters and theatre people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Azzi - Locanda degli Artisti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Azzi Locanda Degli Artisti
- Azzi Locanda Degli Artisti Hotel