Room was huge. Lots of space to hang stuff, a couch to sit on, plenty of floor space. The bathroom was clean and shower hot. The furnishings all yellow.. Curtains, bed linen, walls, light shade.. Like yellow, you will love this room. Reception very helpful and friendly. Only one flight of stairs .. Yeay:-) I will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1948, Hotel Azzi has historical roots, owning the third oldest license in Florence.Housed in the old building once the home of the Barbera typography it was originally part of a monastery which since the 14th century hosted travelers and pilgrims: its combination of culture and hospitality has made it a favorite place of artists, writers, painters and theatre people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Azzi - Locanda degli Artisti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Azzi Locanda Degli Artisti
- Azzi Locanda Degli Artisti Hotel