I had to stay a night in florence as we could not get train tickets to milan on time. I just looked on my phone and walked to hotel Azzi, the cheapest option available at that time Apr 14. i was very surprised of the hotel, large rooms, good safe doors and Great great free breakfast. you can have early breakfast if you need to leave early. free excellent Wifi. Excellent location, easy 5 min walk to Duome. it was only 60 $ and amazing amenities, would definitely stay here again and recommend so to everyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1948, Hotel Azzi has historical roots, owning the third oldest license in Florence.Housed in the old building once the home of the Barbera typography it was originally part of a monastery which since the 14th century hosted travelers and pilgrims: its combination of culture and hospitality has made it a favorite place of artists, writers, painters and theatre people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Azzi - Locanda degli Artisti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Azzi Locanda Degli Artisti
- Azzi Locanda Degli Artisti Hotel