Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2016

A beautiful, perfectly located, cozy and romantic hotel I regret I only spent 1 night in... I definitely recommend this hotel, with its welcoming staff, clean and gracefully decorated rooms, the shared bathrooms I first thought would bother me but it was always perfectly clean and available. Bref ... great experience!

Room tip: Rooms on the courtyard are quiet and have a wonderful view !
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights in January. Te room was small but cozy and warm with a view over a courtyard. The location made site seeing around Florence very easy. The staff was very nice and non intrusive. Shared bathrooms were fine and I don't recall having to wait for them once. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2016
Reviewed 28 April 2016

This is a nice guest house, on a fairly noisy street: earplugs are provided in the rooms, and you'll probably need them! The noise is the only downside, really: my reasonably priced, very clean single room in fact contained a three-quarter bed - a nice surprise - and had its own washbasin. (The bathroom was shared with just a couple of other guests, which wasn't a problem at all.) The shower in the bathroom was nice and warm, and plenty powerful enough. Communal tea and coffee-making facilities were provided - and although there was no UHT milk, there's a shop just down the road where you can buy fresh milk, if desired. All in all, a really good, budget hotel; I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
1  Thank Emily J
Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for one night in February. The room was very comfortable, clean and cozy. The only thing I want to point out is that there is a shared toilet. I got into Florence pretty late and it worked out well for me. Room was great for the price. Location is great and short walk to the Duomo.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2015

i was there on my own and had a nice time. the place is located 15 minutes walk from the central train station and very close to all the atractions. the design is really cute and there is even a corner for tea and coffee.
the only issue i had was with the booking, after i contacted them to reserve a room and recived a confirmation i couldn't contact them again. they didn't return any of my mails and wouldn't answer the phone.
also, the room i got was noisy so it was a little hard to sleep.

Date of stay: October 2015