Botticelli Hotel
US$296
US$261
Official Hotel Site
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Loggiato dei Serviti(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$226
US$278
US$214
  • Bar/Lounge
US$358
US$297
  • Breakfast included
San Firenze Suites & Spa(Florence)
US$546
Hotel Hermitage(Florence)
US$329
US$281
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscentral marketgreat locationtrain stationsan lorenzo marketmercato centralepastriesleather marketrooms are smallfew minutes walkthree starfirst floormain sightson footwithin easy walking distancemajor sitesa wonderful stayloved this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2011

My partner and I had booked into another hotel for our six-night stay in Florence. After dinner on the first evening, we came upon Hotel Botticelli and stood outside the doors looking into the elegant ambiance of its lobby. Just out of curiosity we asked if there were free rooms and to our delight, the answer was yes! We rushed to our other hotel, checked out (it was NOT what we expected at all!!) and found ourselves rushing towards the Hotel Botticelli. The staff is warm, friendly, and so very obliging. The rooms are elegant and well decorated. The hotel is in a fabulous location, with several cafes and excellent restaurants and trattorias in the neighbourhood. Breakfast is delicious and served in a wonderful dining area. I cannot say enough about this hotel. The prices are VERY reasonable and without a doubt we shall be returning to Florence and our home away from home, the Hotel Botticelli!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pad17
Reviewed 26 March 2011

My parents had always wanted to visit Florence, so this trip was to help celebrate their wedding anniversary and I agreed to accompany them. I was in charge of booking it all and after reading some of the reviews on this site I decided to choose this hotel which proved to be a great decision!

The hotel is small, but very charming and cozy, in a very good location within easy walking distance of the main sights of Florence. The staff were fabulous too - always welcoming & helpful - they really could not be faulted.

The rooms are small(ish) but perfectly adequate for a short break, clean and very quiet too - perfect for resting the tired legs & sleeping off all of the walking around the town!

I must also recommend the Pepo restaurant located about 50 metres from the hotel front door - offering delightful & excellent food, we enjoyed our meal there.

My parents loved their visit (always a big relief!) and we will definitely be recommending the Hotel Botticelli to friends thinking of visiting Florence.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 14 March 2011

Ideal location for everything! Several minutes walk to train & bus stations; located in midst of central market with good, affordable restaurants only a few metres away, and all the major museums and historic sites are on your door-step.
Hotel is well-furnished with good lounge areas and breakfast/dining room. Bedrooms were comfortable and surprisingly quiet even early in the morning as market gears up.Staff were friendly and helpful - transport to and from airport and bookings for galleries all done without hesitation.
Surrounding streets are not glamorous but location and facilities and value for money make this an ideal hotel when visiting Florence. Here's to the next time!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2011

Even before we arrived, I had the help of Sara in changing the category of room that we had reserved, so I was very pleased that she was there when my husband and I arrived. Our room was more spacious than we thought it would be--rooms tend to be small all over Europe--and we were pleased by the cleanliness and helpfulness of all the staff. The breakfast is very good, and the person supervising the dining room is also helpful and willing to get additional cups/pitchers of coffee or an additional cappuccino or espresso. (Our companions particularly loved the coffee!) We had a room towards the front, which can be a bit noisy at night through no fault of the hotel. (Closing the windows helped!) All in all, we will gladly return to this hotel when visiting Florence. While I was there on business, my husband took a brief vacation, and it was perfect for a vacationing person, too!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Grmpmbl
Reviewed 22 February 2011

Though the rooms are small, they are lovely. staff is great as is the location. You can't do better in the center of Florence!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple