“PIZZA BUONISSIMA”
Review of Mister Pizza

Mister Pizza
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Mister Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #595 of 2,811 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Santa Croce
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I've tried pizza from Top Chefs like my Mama, Donata, my ragazza Déborah... but this has to be the best pizza i've ever had in my life ! The pizza was so delicious that it's difficult to describe it with words... you have to try it! It's the place to go if you are in Firenze and want to have an excellent pizza at a very good price. Thanks for what you do for humanity and for your contribution to make the world a better place to live in !

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

It was just a very average place. It was not bad, but i would not recommend it in a city that has sooo many amazing places to eat!

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

The pizza was good and the girl(aurora) who served us was very nice.
I recomand Mr. Pizza. It's a "must go" place if you are in florence

Reviewed 7 June 2014

For a fast and if you need delivery too, this is the place for pizza. Good hamburgers and fries too if you get tired of Italian for for a while. Simple salsa but delicious! It was close to our apartment so we sometimes went there and eat it there too.

1  Thank Elvia D
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Excellent!.
I ordered a special deliverly to my boyfriend for his birthday cause I couldn't be there, they supported me all the way. It even had a big 25 on the pizza made of dough! (and extra spicy).He loved it. Excellent communication, very kind and understanding people. I 100% recommend this place :)