“One of my best memories of Tuscany!”
Review of Dolce Chianti Wine Tours - CLOSED

Dolce Chianti Wine Tours
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Chris came and picked us up from our hotel in Florence and we spent the entire day visiting wineries! We loved every minute of it! Chris is very personable and easy to talk to. She was very prompt in responding to our inquiries prior to the trip which made it easy to organize and book it.
She is extremely knowledgeable in the field of wine and we learned a lot from her.
We recommend this tour 100%!

Reviewed 28 January 2014

My Cindy booked our tour with Chris while staying Florence and it was truly one of the best parts of our visit to Italy. Chris’s knowledge of not only the wines and olives grown at each vineyard but also the food and local history made it an even a more fulfilling tour. We travel to Europe every year and the experience provided by Chris is a definite do over. We can’t wait until our nest trip to Italy so we can have Chris’s show us new vineyards.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

We had an amazing time on our wine tour of the Chianti region with Chris! What a wonderful, personable, and knowledgeable guide! My husband and I were the only people to book the day we did, so we had a private wine tour and spent a lovely day of our honeymoon learning from and getting to know Chris! The countryside through which the tour travels is beautiful and we loved the wineries that were chosen. Chris really helps you to compare the wines and experience the subtle differences. Her "smell box" is amazing and unlike any other wine education experience we have ever had. We loved learning about the various aromas and practicing isolating them ourselves. I truly cannot say enough positive things about this tour and about Chris as a guide. This was truly a WONDERFUL experience that we would recommend to all!

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Spent a most enjoyable day with Chris and we enjoyed every moment. Not only does Chris know her wines, she is great company! She was most professional in dealing with all our requirements and from when she collected us in the morning from our accommodation, she ensured we had a very informative time; she really understands the local culture and history on top of an detailed knowledge of Chianti Wines.

Whether a wine fanatic or just interested you would be in good company with Chris! Wine tasting and much more.......without doubt!

Previous reviews make for 24 x straight 5 stars, this review makes it 25!

1  Thank Travelinone16
Reviewed 7 August 2013

As a follow up to my original review below, I am extremely pleased to report that our tour exceeded our already high expectations. Chris is very personable and knows her wines very well. The wineries chosen were all very good and by American standards the wines were well priced – we came home with several bottles as well as some olive oil produced by the wineries. Chris’ now legendary “sniff box” did in fact significantly enhance the enjoyment of the wines we tasted. Also, the lunch and scenery were all fantastic. Just a great experience in every way.

Original review:

Even though my wife and I have not had our tour with Chris which will be in July, I feel compelled to write a review now due to Chris' remarkable customer service. Frankly, I am not the easiest person to please (plenty of witnesses to this!) however Chris could not be more patient or understanding with my never ending stream of questions. As all of the previous reviews attest, her knowledge is superb (not just on wine) and Chris goes the extra mile and then some to make sure not only our tour but entire visit to Tuscany will be fantastic. Chris has even sent periodic updates based on our interests. I have no doubt our tour will be as amazing as Chris’ customer service and attention has been and will certainly update my review when we get back.