We found this hotel on Jetsetter.com and had yet another wonderful experience. Unfortunately, we were only there 1 night but when we return to Florence/Tuscany this will be the hotel we stay at and for much longer. We had a mix-up with reservations to see David and because we were there for such a short time, we were not able to see David. We found a quaint little pizzeria just into town past the hotel and enjoyed eating "local". Breakfast was wonderful and the property itself is absolutely breathtaking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just three kilometres far from the historical centre of Florence, this little gem of a hotel overlooks the beautiful hillside countryside around the town. The nine spacious rooms are immaculately styled reflecting the owners' impeccable taste and attention to detail: parquet floors, matching fabrics for beds and drapes, and spacious sparkling-white bathrooms. The panoramic terrace and quiet gardens are the perfect locations for a drink, a lovely pool has gorgeous hillside views over olive groves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marignolle Relais & Charme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marignolle Relais & Charme Hotel Florence
- Marignolle Relais And Charme
- Marignolle Relais Charme Florence