“Amazing recipes in a fun kitchen”
Review of Cook Eat Italian

Cook Eat Italian
More attraction details
Owner description: Cook Eat Italian offers the best one day cooking class in Florence. Our local chef Manuela will take you through authentic Italian recipes in this hands-on small group class. Maximum class size 6 Persons. Classes in central Florence and in a countryside.
Reviewed 20 July 2016

One of the best meals I had in Italy! All the recipes are very accessible and I'd actually consider making them at home. Manuela was great about getting a sense of what people in the group were interested in making and catering the class to our interests. We made a 4 course meal!

All reviews
"cozy kitchen"
in 4 reviews
"pancetta"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this class"
in 7 reviews
"real italian kitchen"
in 3 reviews
"from scratch"
in 10 reviews
"learning how"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

We were doing pasta class in June 2016. Manuela is a good teacher, very patient and experienced. The class took us around 3 hours,during which we cooked 3-course meal, which tasted just brilliant as it was all made with fresh and natural products. We had a good time and mastered some Italian dishes! After the class you'll get all the recipes by email,so you'll be able to make them at home. If you are looking for something traditional and authentic,you will surely like it!

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Manuela has the most lovely flat in Florence with a stunning garden on her balcony. She was exceptionally welcoming of us into her home. We made 3 dishes - bruschetta, Gnocchi and involtini pollo (Chicken) and a Creme Fredda. Each delicious and forming a fantastic lunch at the end of the course. Manuela was a joy to spent the day with and the morning was a good balance between cooking, learning about the ingredients and the locale. Look forward to try another course with Manuela in the future.

1  Thank stereomikeh
Reviewed 12 July 2016

My husband and I did a private pasta making class with Manuela while on our honeymoon. It was a magical experience that we will always remember! I actually booked this class as a surprise for my husband, who loves to cook. He had never been to Florence and wanted a local connection to the city and its residents. Manuela certainly delivered. My husband was smiling ear-to-ear during the entire class. She taught us how to make several different types of pasta and sauces from scratch, which we enjoyed for lunch after the cooking was done. She surprised us with a bottle of Prosecco to celebrate our marriage and served us some tiramisu for dessert! I cannot say enough good things about our experience or Manuela. She is wonderful teacher and someone we will always remember. Thank you, Manuela, for making our honeymoon so special.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

My husband, our teen daughter and I took an evening class with Manuela. My daughter said it was the thing that she enjoyed most about our trip to Italy. My husband and I had a great time too. We are foodies and we love to cook. There were 2 other couples with varying levels of cooking experience. Manuela kept us all engaged (she even helped me find a chittara on Amazon). The class was hands on, very informative, the food and wine were delicious and plentiful. Manuela was willing and able to make accommodations for our daughter's nut allergy. Manuela is an excellent teacher and a very gracious host. We were all very happy to take a cooking class in her home because not only did we learn to cook, we had the opportunity to experience life in a typical home in Florence.

1  Thank Brenda V