“Just the Most Perfect Apartment in Florence”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Palazzo Gaddi, the building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
Jon R
Chicago, Illinois
“Just the Most Perfect Apartment in Florence”
Reviewed 2 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

The apartment was better than we could have hoped for; steps away from Medici Chapel and a short walk to everywhere; clean, spacious (room for 4) 2nd floor walkup renovated modern in a lovely old historic building; wonderful coffee shop in the building downstairs; and a fully functional kitchen. This will be our first choice upon our return to Rome. And Mariangela was the perfect host. Grazi!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The entire experience was superlative
Liked least: Nothing to dislike
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway
Illinois
Reviewed 21 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway
21 Jun 2013
Lisa thanks so much! You and your wonderful family are simply great :-)
Hope to see you again

Wi
Reviewed 14 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

14 Mar 2013
Dear Giselle,
Thanks, Thanks, Thanks for the wonderful review!
I really hope to meet you again :-)
All the best!
Mariangela
Marinaram...
Neenah, Wisconsin
“Blue Sky is wonderful”
Reviewed 13 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

In a perfect location, a short walk from the train station and ALL other cites in Florence.
The apartment is clean, comfortable and generously sized for 2. My husband and I spent 8 days there and found everything in good order.
The owner is very warm, generous, lively , helpful and truly interested in helping you have a good stay. Everything went smoothly with arrival and departure.
Could not be happier with this owner or apartment

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and owner
Liked least: the week of rain !!!!! there was nothing not to like about the apartment
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner

Kind Regards,
Mariangela
TardisLad...
Laguna Beach, California
“No better place to stay in Firenze!”
Reviewed 27 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

My husband and I spent 4 days of our honeymoon here during time in Italy. Mariangela is, as her name implies, an angel. We had a great stay and wished it could have been a few days longer.

We were hesitant upon arrival. I have learned the hard way that staying on a square is playing with fire trying to get a good night's sleep. My spouse and I are happy to report a good night's sleep every night. I am the light sleeper between us and i slept through the night. (except for the night my husband was a snoreasaurus, and I slept in the living room on the couch) Yes, the bar downstairs does have a rambunctious happy hour which lasts into the night; but we found that by 11 they had quoted down. And with the windows closed you could barely hear any outside noise. But heck, you are on vacation, right? Live a little and join the people downstairs for a night cap.

The apartment is EXACTLY a 10 minute walk from the train station.

Mariangela was the most consummate hostess. The biscotti welcome treat was delicious and served to be my late night snack many a night. What is equally great are the little reviews and recommendations left by prior guests. They were a fun read and were very insightful for our visit. (you will have to stay there to read mine)

Now onto the property itself. It was by far the best rental we have ever visited. The bed was comfortable, as was the couch the one night I had to escape from my sweathearts snoring. The towels are great as was the entire bathroom. The kitchen was perfectly stocked an had all the necessary tools for preparing meals. We ate in or packed a lunch quite a bit and I can say I used every utinsel in that kitchen. The property is bright and airy and is a great base for you to see Florence.
We will definitely stay there again when we return to Florence.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location
Liked least: Not being there loniger
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
27 Oct 2012
:-) SMACK!
thanks my dears!
hope to see you soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing