“Great Huge Room! Great Location and the Best Service!”

Strozzi Palace Hotel
Ranked #114 of 411 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 10 August 2013

So we got a huge triple room at the time of checking in but thats not all.

This hotel is smack in the centre of Florence and a 2 minute walk from the Duomo, but thats not all.

The service, or should I say the Receptionist who plays the various roles of Concierge, Bell Desk, Tourist Information Desk and Therapist is the highlight of this hotel. I say therapist, because her friendly and completely contagious smile can really change the way you feel about your stay and life in general!

Her name is Arianna and I really hope you get to meet her whilst staying at this hotel, get a chance to chat with her and her smile rubs of on you a little.

When I do go to florence next, I will be sure to stay again at the Strozzi Palaca Hotel and my first reason would be Arianna.

Great Job!! Keep Smiling and making others smile!!

Room Tip: The room we got was Room 22 on the 2nd Floor, and its BIG!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Utsov D

Reviewed 31 July 2013

The hotel couldn't of been better situated for all the main tourist sites.
The hotel is clean and the staff are helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.
I was travelling alone so booked a single room and was pleasantly surprised at the size of it.
Breakfast was your usual fare, pleasant and plentiful.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank lyn01george
Reviewed 8 July 2013

An average hotel in a good location. waking distance from the train station,close to all the shops never used a taxi,staff friendly and helpful. Have to carry your bags up a flight of steps to get to elevator, then all is fine so if your not strong this is not your hotel. breakfast was fine. would stay there again as location is fantastic.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vald63
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

This was the second time to stay here and it was still a nice location in Florence! The room was clean, the staff helpful and courteous! It is located where there is amazing shopping. its an easy walk from the train station. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel. The have the guest at the top of their list and the staff is very sweet and helpful. I traveled alone and the need to feel safe and secure was a must for a first time traveler. English speaking and not knowing the their language they all spoke better English than I do.

They know the minute you open the door from the street and they have a security camera and alarm letting them know an guest , or non-guest has entered the building. I had met someone and wanted to bring them to my room and the only way a non register guest can enter is showing your passport , or papers. Now, I can reflect on this and see , how the hotel has the guests best interest in mind. My room was perfect! Large and spacious and more than I imagined. I email before the arrival to ask questions and use their Concierge Services and they responded with pleasure to help and told be to ask any questions I needed and they would be happy to reply and be at my service .. I cannot wait to book for next year and see, my new friends Arianne and Cecile ...

Room Tip: My room was perfect! I had no noise issue , or any complaint during my stay! I only wish I was still...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Citronlady
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Great location. Everything within walking distance. Short taxi ride from the train station. The hotel room was clean and nicely furnished. The staff was very nice and attentive to our needs. Also, they all speak English if that is a concern. I would plan my next stay here to avoid a Friday or Saturday night only because there is a nightclub a block away and the people leaving there late at night are quite noisy. We had a wonderful stay here. Great shopping areas close by.

Room Tip: Rooms toward the back side
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2013

The hotel is centrally located and you can walk to nearly everywhere. For Asian food lovers there is a Chinese restaurant just there that serve pretty decent Chinese food at reasonable prices (not part of the hotel). The staff of the hotel are very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family