We just returned from a great trip to Italy. Before we left, I booked the Soggiorno Michelangelo in Florence by e-mail. We were not sure what to expect for $98 euros per night including breakfast. It is a owned by a dear and very helpful man who immigrated to Italy 27 years ago. He welcomed us warmly and we really felt that it was a home away from home. It is on the second floor of a very quiet building which is a 15 minute walk to the historical center. We were there three nights and Oscar even allowed us to use the kitchen to warm some deli food which we purchased at a nearby store. We had the dining room all to ourselves to enjoy our dinner. By the time we left, we felt that we knew some of the and friendly residents in the building. We will stay there again when we return to Florence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soggiorno Michelangelo is the ideal place if you wish to spend a holiday in Florence with great comfort, very high standard but low prices. In this facility has been reached a level as high as that of very expensive accommodation facilities. All the rooms are sunny, with private bathroom, air conditioning, colour television, telephone with direct outside dialling and safe. Soggiorno Michelangelo has a sunny and comfortable lounge at your disposal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Lastminute, Agoda, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Soggiorno Michelangelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soggiorno Michelangelo Hotel Florence
- Soggiorno Michelangelo Florence