Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
Hotel Scoti(Florence)
Hotel Alessandra(Florence)
Hotel Adam(Florence)
View Hotel
Golden Tower Hotel & Spa(Florence)
1,182 results
All reviewsrooftop terracesarno riverhonor barhonesty barsanta trinita bridgerenaissance suitehonor systemcentury towerlibrary roomsalvatore ferragamogreat terraceperfect locationthis wonderful hotelboutique hotelevery morningbreakfast roomdeluxe room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2014

First of all, I want to share what truly impressed me about Antica Torre and its staff: They found a jacket my daughter left in the closet and contacted us to offer to mail it to us. We've left things behind at luxury hotels in the U.S (Ritz-Carlton, Four Seaons,) and they've never "recovered" our belongings. But at Antica Torre, the housekeeper was honest to return it back to us. How is that for service and integrity? This is why I would give Antica Torre 10 stars if I could.

Our stay at Antica Torre during Easter week with our two tween daughters was perfect. We had two beautiful adjoining rooms which were furnished with simple and yet elegant Tuscan flair and had incredible views of Arno River and the hills beyond. The beds were very comfortable and there was plenty of storage for our belonging. They responded promptly to all my emails prior to our arrival and even helped us secure tickets to the museums so that we can bypass the lines. The rooftop terrace was a definite highlight of the hotel; I especially appreciated the wide selection of teas from a purveyor in Florence, as I am a big tea drinker. Delicious breakfast buffet was served in a gorgeous room with lovely views. The server (a young lady from Morocco) was very friendly and pleasant. The staff at the bar was also wonderful. The location also could not have been better. Almost every attraction was less than 15 minutes walk. Not to mention a myriad of fantastic restaurants just around the corner!
I would definitely stay here again and will be recommending it to my friends who will be traveling to Florence this summer.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank coast2city
tornabuoni_1, Direttore generale at Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear coast2city,
thank you, thank you, thank you again for your comment.
I'm so proud you mentioned the service and the integrity of our staff, because, more than every other words you spent about the Antica Torre Tornabuoni, it makes my heart full of gratitude.
We always do our best to offer a "taylor made" service and we love to make what we expect to have during a vacation.
We really wish to welcome a lot of your friends and please, invite them to contact me directly, in order to serve them a special treatment.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Terraces give you great views over the city to enjoy with excellent breakfast buffet and evening wine and cheese. Staff excellent and helpful. Great gelato across the bridge to enjoy after dinner in many excellent resturants near to hotel. Shopping all around the hotel. Great place and cannot recommend enough.

2  Thank Ray P

Dear Ray P,
thank you very much for the kind comment you posted on Tripadvisor.
I'm glad you appreciate our terraces, the staff and the great location, at the beginning of the fashion district.
We look forward to welcoming you in a next future and I'll invite you to contact us directly in case of reservation.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Our family went to visit our daughter who is studying in Florence and we couldn't have wanted a better location. The hotel is located on one of the best streets in Florence and close to all the major tourist shopping and attractions. The service was outstanding and our room was a little smaller then we are used to but very clean. The roof top terrace is incredible for the wonderful view of the city and the breakfasts at this hotel which are included was just delicious! I would highly recommend this hotel when visiting Florence.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cindy J

Dear Cindy J,
thank you so much for the kind comment you posted on Tripadvisor regarding your recent visit of the Antica Torre Tornabuoni.
I wish you could come back visit your daughter soon and please feel free to contact me directly in order to propose you further room categories.
Looking forward to welcoming you soon,
All the best.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

An amazing hotel, wonderful views, great staff, lovely rooms
Would highly recommend this hotel
Breakfast on the terrace over looking the river
Evening drinks on another roof terrace over looking the city

Room Tip: Try to up grade
1  Thank Firtreeroad

Dear Firtreeroad,
thnak you for every single world you spent about the Antica Torre Tornabuoni, I really appreciate your kind comment.
Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Beautifully furnished with breath taking views from the roof top terraces. Located right next to the river Arno. 2 min walk to Ponte Vecchio. Very helpful staff: thank you Mika on reception. Wonderful buffet breakfast. Would highly recommend.

Room Tip: We had a deluxe room - number 302. It was actually like a suite and had a window overlooking the river Arno. Slightly noisy at night if you have the window open but great to watch the street life below.
2  Thank sgw0505
tornabuoni_1, Direttore generale at Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear sgw0505,
grazie for posting your comment on Tripadvisor.
I'm extremely pleased you appreciate our location, as well the view and much more, I'm glad regarding the compliments to Mika, our japanese receptionist!
I wish you could come back in Florence soon and feel free to contact me anytime.