All reviews free breakfast female dorm dorm room train station top bunk great location outdoor courtyard own bathroom common room enjoyed my stay beds were comfortable minutes walking your luggage around the corner computers wifi microwave
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Hostel Archi Rossi is generally a nice place, very nice reception and terace and very good location in the city centre. Our room was a good size, with own bathroom and two wardrobes. We had separate single beds that were not perfectly comfortable. No toiletries were provided, WiFi did not work perfectly and it was rather noisy at night and early morning. It was ok but I am not sure I would stay there again. I would recomment it rather for young people travelling in groups and not for families or couples in their thirties or fourties ;)

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Honestly, worlds most boring hostel! No social space for people to hang out, and no events on or anything to encourage people to meet. Also, the breakfast finishes at 9.30am which I feel is way too early for people who are on holiday/traveling! (And when I went down at 9.15am there was nothing left, and they weren’t restocking). Wouldn’t recommend staying here as a solo-traveler however I know decent hostels in Florence are hard to come by, so in terms of cleanliness and location etc. it was fine.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I am a 50-something U.S. solo traveler.
The location is convenient. 5 minutes walk from the train station. 5 minutes to the Duomo.
The street is outside is clean and quiet.
The lobby is tidy, modern and welcoming.
The 6 person dorm was clean and presentable.
The toilet and shower were very clean and modern.
The staff was friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was free, but worth 8-10euros. Includes eggs, espresso and juice.
For ~20 Euros, what’s not to love?

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank AnOregonFamily
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

My four friends and I were able to find accommodation here the day of. The rooms are pretty clean and staff cleans the ensuite bathroom daily. The beds are very comfy and there are big windows and a beautiful courtyard. The hostel provides free continental breakfast and a good seating area to hang out in if you don't want to disturb roommates. It is a little expensive and a little away from the city centre but it is a nice hostel.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Emma S
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I spent 2 nights here and was able to walk around Florence easily. Good buffet breakfast, although not top up quickly enough. Still good variety of food.
Noisy the first night, but not hostel’s staff fault.
Guys at desk were ok, not too friendly but I am used to that in Italy anyway.
Apart from that, the hostel is good and recommended.

Date of stay: January 2018