“Informative, Fun, Delicious.”

and up
Half-Day Chianti Tour to 3 Wineries with Wine Tastings and Meal
Ranked #9 of 135 Food & Drink in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: At the Tuscan Wine School in Florence you can take a short wine Tasting class any day of the week. We offer concise 1 hour and 2 hour wine tastings with 3 or 6 of Italy's best wines. Situated just a few minutes' walk from the Ponte Vecchio, learn about Tuscany's wines, how to taste and what to look for - in a beautiful and fun environment.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Informative, Fun, Delicious.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

I was there in June 2013 and it was the highlight of my trip to Florence. Maurizio was extremely knowledgeable and generous. He saw that me and my girlfriend were very interested in the world of wine and this seemed to have pushed him further to teach and show us more. He pulled out bottles of wine from his own collection simply because he wanted to share his world with us. If I could rate this 6/5 I would. A must do in florence.

Visited June 2013

LAKE MILLS
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST part of Florence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

We had an absolutely wonderful experience at the Tuscan Wine School in Florence. We arrived for the class and found that no one else has signed up for the class so it was a private class for my boyfriend and I. The instructor was able to tailor the class to our knowledge of wine (novices) and teach us what we wanted to learn about wine. We left the class having tasted some of the best wine in Italy, with a newfound knowledge about the wine making process, as well as how to pick a bottle of wine at the store (no matter your budget). Overall we had a great time, and would recommend it to anyone going to Florence. If we are lucky enough to return to Florence in the future, we will definitely be making a stop at the Wine School. :)

Visited September 2013

Seneca,SC
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

We learned a ton and loved every minute...We would love to attend the week long class but only had time for the 2 hour.. We will return..

Visited May 2013

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great time in Florence!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Maurizio is very knowledgeable and it was super fun to learn with him! Not like any other wine tasting I've been to. They are very generous with the pours. Grazie!

Visited October 2013
North Carolina
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

This was a fun wine tasting, very reasonably priced and located very close to Ponte Vecchio!! WIll be attending again when I make my next trip to heaven....I mean Florence!!!

Visited July 2013